NYC shop and a hose question

Got a 7 foot hose, a screen and 2 rolls of 3 kings for $20, I am pretty happy with that...
Question though, the guy wasn't positive really that you could wash water through it, but I think I am. It looks EXACTLY like the plethor, water washable hoses from Socialsmoke, but it is a little softer material but the same exact design.  Anyone know the kind of hose I am talking about really?  Just wondering for some confirmation about the hose...
Also the screen doesn't really fit ALL the way on my bowl , sort of in the middle and I try to fold the flaps over the bowl but can really only get like 3-4 of flaps really over the bowl...is that normal or is the screen too small for my bowl?  thanks guys!! hope you had a good weekend!

The bowl is larger in diameter than the screen? Interesting.
Not much you can do about it i guess. If you have a ruler around give it a quick check. I'll compare it to mine and see if it is a standard size.
As for the hose, may as well clean it when it needs it..The lemon juice reccomended in ealier posts works great for me. If it starts to rust and collapse, you know it wasn't washable.