I just cant get it to work

guys help me please!! I've had a hookah for like a month now, everytime i smoke it something goes wrong... my hardware is all good i know that for sure... But its always harsh... I use 2 Three Kings Coals on a regular sized bowl (not the large ones) Maybe im packing it wrong? Too high? too little? Give me an example of how much shisha goes into the bowl and how much coal i need to use... and im using 3 kings coals... Thank you for any replies!

Maybe use 1.5 3 kings or maybe pack a little less in the bowl.  also make sure your coals arent right over the dead center of the bowl until the very end but put the coals on the edges of the bowl.  hope this helps!

Dont over fill the bowl, you should loosely sprinkle the tobacco in the bowl and dont let it go over the edges so if you run a finger across the top, your finger doesnt touch the tobacco or make it move too much. Well, 3 kings charcoal sucks ass in my opinion as it has always affected my flavor even when i let the damn thign burn for 5 minutes like some ppl have said. and 2 of them might be alot if you dont position them in the right way. If your going to use two, leave them on the outer side of the bowl, and change positions after a little while. If you can get your hands on some Nour finger coals. It is what i always use and i find it to give a good smoke. I heard golden coals are good, the self lighting disks, but ppl haev also said that they usually explode and i myself cant risk that. The nour coals take longer to light as they are natural wood, but it is well worth it(except for the ash it produces lol). So in conclusion, dont over fill ur bowl, and loosely sprinkle it dont pack it in like dont press the tobacco in the bowl with your fingers, and i hope your using foil or a screen lol jk. well ya you must put the foil shiny side down and not too many holes depending on the tobacco. dont make the holes too big or too small. and let the bottom part of the stem go in the water about an inch.

Try using just 1 Three Kings coal, only break it in half, then break each half in half so you have 4-quarter pieces. When they are lit, arrange them over your bowl where they are separated by about 1 mm. That always gives me best results.
MR Bubble

Can you take a picture of your bowl or point it out on a web site?
I use natural charcoal, bulk, so i have to use a knife to knock off usable chunks. Sometimes if the chunk is a little big and i suddenly get a burnt taste I pull the coal entirely for a few seconds and suck the bad smoke out, then replace the coal off to the side some and it always goes back to a good smooth smoke. I move my coals around now and then to get an even smoke. Its becoming sort of a ritual, like a Japanese tea ceremony, when I smoke the hookah.
Also, when they say use a sprinkle of ma'asell they mean a sprinkle. I have a Large bowl compared to most people and I only use about a tablespoon or so of ma'asell. It looks like there is nothing in the bowl but it lasts an hour plus. Too little is preferable to too much, so you may have a slighly shorter session, you have established a good baseline amount to experiment up from. Beats buring it because your ma'asell is too close to your heat.
$.02

The problem is simple!

You're using the wrong kind of coals.  3Kings typically cause your
smoke to taste like charcoal.  Also,  never use two coals for
anything.  Every tobacco is different and requires either 1 or 1.5
coals.  Only fill the bowl half way,  and use no more than
1.5 coals.

A suggestion for a better coal would be either Golden Coals or Nour Natural Coals.

You can buy them at:  www.Hookah-Shisha.com

Golden and Nour Coals are completely odorless and flavorless.  They will emit NO charcoal flavor in your smoke.

Try that,  and I guarantee you a better smoking experience. 
And don't pack the bowl,  just sprinkle the tobacco into the
bowl 

Goodluck