Chicagoland Hookah

Alright, here's hoping that someone else out there is from the windy city.  So does anyone here know a good place to purchase hookah products (i.e. not hookah bars) in or around the Chicago area.  Someplace in the Northwest suburbs would absolutely make my day, but anywhere around Chicago would be fine.  To put it bluntly, I'm pretty much getting raped in the ass by the place that I go to on the north side (Novelties & Stuff, with $9.00 Nahkla...) and I would love to know if  I have any alternatives besides the internet.  I don't order anything in bulk, so it just wouldn't be feasable for me to have to pay shipping on a box or two of tobacco.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, as my friends and I are severely running low on variety of flavors, and as college guys we can't afford to continue to spend $15.00 everytime we want to buy a roll of coals and a 250 gram of Nahkla tobacco...

Damn man,
Tell me what Nakhla you want. I'll buy em for 3.99 a 250g and send em to you 1st class postage for a few bucks. I work around the corner from the post office and am surrounded by cardboard boxes. Plus no one stands over my shoulder so I can tell em i'll be right bck and pop out when i want to. What kind of quick lites you use? I can get 3 kings for 1.50 a roll i think it is....
I'm serious about this offer and there is a shop around here has just gotten a huge selection of Nakhla flavors in including orange,vanilla,1 and 2 apple, pistachio,bananna, mango, to name a few.

Pipes and stuff is a damn travesty.  They overcharge on everything and give you poor quality stuff.  my local store is in Niles (I live in Glenview, 5 minutes away) and sells nakhla for $2.50-$3 a box (250g) and a box of 100 3 kings coals for $8.99. There's another hookah store right down the street from pipes and street (down clark), I forgot the address and name however

DUDE!!! im from the northwest suburbs and know of a great place.  im from palatine in case you were wondering.  it's on the north side of palatine (i live on the south but i found it cause i work near there) its this place called golden tobaco.  they sell hookahs and tobaco for cheap.  like 5 bucks for 50 g.  which i think is the standard price.  its on dundee road.  ask me if you want directions.
hey rapmaster, where exactly is that store in niles you are talking about.  i wouldnt mind stoping in there to stock up....

Excellent rapmaster!  That place is only about 20 minutes from my house, and here I was driving all the way to the city to buy overpriced tobacco and coal...  (Oh yeah.  By the way, the place on Clarke is called Novelties and Stuff, the sister shop of Pipes and Stuff, and they carry the same stock for the same price)  And bmxdrummer2000, did you mean that they carry 250 grams for 5 bucks, because a 50 gram for 5 bucks would be just plain robbery.  Really guys, thank you so much.  I had heard that there were places in Niles and Palatine, but I had no idea how to actually find them.

The guy that owns the pipes and stuff and novelties and stuff stores is a complete jerk.  He leaves price tags off of certain items and prices as he goes and stuff like that.  He floats around both stores, which have hte exact same inventory.

So, I took a little 10 minute adventure to Arax Foods in Niles from my house in Mt. Prospect...
$3.25 for a 250 gram Nahkla!!!!!! (As well as $8.95 for a box of Three Kings)
Really, Rapmaster, THANK YOU!  Now I can finally afford to experiment w/ different flavors as I always wanted to.  Oh yeah, one more question for bmxdrummer.  Do you happen to know what brand of tobacco the place in Palatine carries?  I'm wondering if its even worth finding after my amazing discovery in Niles.