Newb Outta Fl!

Yeah i didnt notice this part of the forums before but yes im a newb, i live in central florida about 45 mins from tampa.

I purchased my first hookah from Hookahhub.com because i just wanted a little one and i found it to be the cheapest. I bought the Widow one for 30 and got the starter kit i got like 7 flavors (not a big fan of the Rose Herbal sad.gif tasted like lemons...) but all the others are pretty good so far smile.gif

I got hooked by going to a hookah lounge called Natura's great environment decent tobacco good atmosphere smile.gif but at 10$ a bowl, 1 hour drive, and a vehicle with horrible gas milage... i decided to go ahead and get my "Leprichaun" (nickname for my little green hookah). On the website it says its 9" but id say its actually about 14" i dunno i love it though. I smoke about once every day some times twice just trying out the new flavors right now... ive only smoked 6 times with it so far first time was quite un-enjoyable lol but then the second time i set it up alot better and setup the coals and bowl alot better and im in love with it now.

Thanks for the time to let me introduce myself. smile.gif

thanks,

I took a peek at the review section however i have allready purchased my hookah and tobacco, i found this site after i had allready ordered it sad.gif i wish i would have known about this site before however i love my hookah and the the tobacco i got isnt all that bad... even though everyone here is kinda down on it... lol

If i have any questions ill definately ask a mod...