mya saray hoses?

went to their site but wasn't sure which hoses you guys talk about as always being the best...also how long are their hoses?
Can someone link me to the hoses that are the best from this site? thanks!!

I'm pretty sure I know which hose they are all talking about. If so, then this is a great hose here. You can't beat this one for $5.00  each. I have a couple I got a year ago and I've washed them a couple times and are still a great smoke. You can suck-start a B-52 with these things.
[url="http://www.hookahook.com/items.php?resultpage=2&catid=2"]http://www.hookahook.com/items.php?resultp...tpage=2&catid=2[/url]
They are the regular hoses. Oh, by the way. they have great customer service and get it to you quick while being in Lebanon.
MR Bubble

I have those hoses myself. Came with my hookah from them. As MR said, they are fully washable, look nice, and smoke great. I believe they are about 70" long if they are the same ones I have.

I would love a longer hookah hose...mine seems awesome and I think it might be one of those pleathor hoses...Came with my social smoke hookah...but it is not very long and my friend and I ahve to sit pretty close to each other or sort of bend down to the hose to hit it to avoid moving teh hookah or tipping the bowl, etc. anyone know how long these hoses are they sell at hookahook or hookahhookah?
thanks!

also, just wondering, do ppl know if either of these sites accept MO or pc?
and HookaHookah hose looks exactly like the one I have, also same in length, which I don't need.  If I was gonna buy another hose, I would want it to be a lot longer.  Mush, are you sure this is the hose you have and its 70 in long?