where is the best shisha site

Is there one website that has a wide selection of quality shisha. All I have been able to buy at my local shop is spash and sultan and the occaisional al amir. And for the most part they have left a bad taste in my mouth that is to sweet for me. I do not like licorice or realy sweet flavors. I would like to know if there is one site with all the goodies.

Best selection I've founds that also has awsome customer support is [url="http://www.hookahcomapny.com"]www.hookahcomapny.com[/url] bar none.
As for local stores with sultan, Here in Raleigh you can get it at Smoker Friendly Stores.
$.02

Yep,  HookahCompany would be the site with a WIDE variety.

But,  if you're looking for a high-grade tobacco,  I would go
to Hookah-Shisha.com and buy the Romman Double Apple (licorice
flavor),  Peach,  Lemon,  and Strawberry.  Someone
also said the Mango is very good 

umm im not quite sure where that is i think its far from me though. I live in hollywood, u know like near the glendale burbank area. I live real close to LACC (community college)u think its possible to get to that store from here.

Guest www.genuinehookahs.com
[url="http://www.genuinehookahs.com"]www.genuinehookahs.com[/url] has the cheapest stuff on the net by far

Ok Genuine,
Your selection of Ma'asell and accessories is "limited" to say the least. Unlike the other places I've dealt with, that usually ship in 24-48 hours unless there is a problem, you state a 5-7 DAY turn around time just to ship. Your price on Nakhla is a fraction higher than Hookahcompany.com and $2 more than I can buy it at my local store. I am experimenting with your shipping costs, and to be frank they don't appear to be any great deal either.
I don't mean to be unpleasant, but your site is not the cheapest "by far" and what little you offer can be found at more established sites with proven track records of customer service. While I can understand your desire to promote your business you may want to watch what you claim and you may want to join in more of the general discussion instead of merely pipeing up when someone is looking for a place to buy things.
$.02

[quote name='hookaman']umm im not quite sure where that is i think its far from me though. I live in hollywood, u know like near the glendale burbank area. I live real close to LACC (community college)u think its possible to get to that store from here.[/quote]
The south bay is the beach city's like hermosa beach, manhattan beach, Redondo beach. South of Santa Monica and north of Long Beach.