Greetings From Sweden

Hi!

I just found this forum and thought that I should introduce myself.

Short info about me: male, 37 years old, I live in the south of Sweden in an area called the Kingdom of Crystal, and of course... I'm a smoker tongue.gif

I just recieved my newest addition for my n'argile collection; a Syrian 3 hose Snake-hookah from Hookah-Shisha.com

I hope to enjoy many nice summer evenings together with my friends and my n'argile.

Have a really nice summer!
Nikos

QUOTE (azcoyote @ Jun 12 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the forum. Is hookah popular in Sweden?

It is getting really popular here in Sweden. There are swedish stores and online-shops that are selling hookas and tobacco. We have many immigrants in Sweden and I guess that they have brought a bit of there culture to us. They have also opend a lot of small shops and supermarkets, and for that we are greatful.

Unfortunately as the hookah smoking was growing in popularity the swedish government baned all smoking in restaurants, clubs and pubs. But it is still legal to smoke outside and at home tongue.gif

Nikos

QUOTE (txhookahman @ Jun 12 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Immigrants from what country? Because that would mean Mexicans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans here in the U.S.

TX

We have immigrants from all over the world. Where I live they are mostly from different parts of Asia, former yugoslavia, greece and south america. But we also have a few americans from California living in my hometown. Great baseball players rolleyes.gif