Tunnel Bowl, Smileys Sexy Shisha

kfranky

Hey,

I'm new to this community. My name is Christian and I live in Germany, so the only way to get real tobacco is to order it in the States. Unfortunately, most of the sellers declare the packages as "tobacco" which makes it almost impossible to clear costums. I would really like to try Smileys Sexy Shisha and to get one of these Tunnel Bowls (just one hole in the middle like a vulcano). So I wondered if one of you could buy these things for me and then ship it to my address. I would transfer the money first and then you could send me the stuff. Please hit me back,

Christian

#ICQ: 257256951

1. Search the forum. There are plenty of us outside the US and within the EU who get regular packages without problems.
2. Pick up a phone and ASK the retailers if they are prepared to ship without declaring tobacco.

Bit much to ask folks togo shopping on your behalf AND you will double your shipping costs. which is just dumb.

I personally recomment mnhookahs.com I've had a long and successfull ordering history with them and i am in the uk.

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 10 2007, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Search the forum. There are plenty of us outside the US and within the EU who get regular packages without problems.
2. Pick up a phone and ASK the retailers if they are prepared to ship without declaring tobacco.

Bit much to ask folks togo shopping on your behalf AND you will double your shipping costs. which is just dumb.

I personally recomment mnhookahs.com I've had a long and successfull ordering history with them and i am in the uk.

JD

Do they declare their packages? Cause' I'm in the same situation like kfranky sad.gif

Thank ya