Mouj Al Bahr Ma’asell?

So, Bnn was backordered on Canta....er..MELON and asked if a substitution was ok. They said the brand was comperable and they'd throw in a cherry as well. I say "Sure! Thanks." I'm adventurous (read gullible).
So I got 50g's Mouj AL Bahr melon and cherry.  I'm going to post pictures of the boxes when I get home, you're going to love the cherry. Box says "specially for girls" and "a taste of speciality", should I be offended?
Both look BRIGHT red, including the melon, in the bag. More about cut etc. later this eve. So, anyone ever heard of this brand?

yes ive heard of that brand before. ive tried mouj al bahr apple, i think its triple apple it has 3 apples on the box. I didnt like it very much. It procudes an OK amount of smoke, a bit less then my usual nakhla or waha(sorry its all i can get my hands on lol). The taste was weird. You cant really tell what it is. Its just some weird semi sweetish flavor. Its good for a few smokes but I would not add it for a all the time smoke.I saw the grape at my local store, wanted to give that a try. But my hooka is currently messed up and i dont know how to fix it. The last 2 times i smoked it it alters the flavor so I dont get a good experience from it. Its pretty rusted I can see from the tube taht goes in the base. I clean it after and before every use, so my only option is to get a new one. This hooka was pretty old, and im gna miss her lol.