BEST TOBBACO AND CHARCOAL

Hello all:
Im a newbie on the forum, but I have been smoking Shisha for over a year now.  Im looking to order new tobbaco and charcoals online and I want to try something new.  I am currently smoking Romman Tobbaco (almost all the flavors) and using Golden Charcoals.  Can someone reccomend anything new to me and where I can order it from?  Ive heard that Al Fahkr and HookahHookah tobbaco is really good, is this true?  I was also wondering if I should use the natural wood charcoals? 
Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nice Guy

Goldens are going to be your best bet so stick with them. AF is great
for the most part. I would say not all their flavors will be the best
you have ever had but you will get an overall great smoke out of each
one you try.  Its like sayint this, romman has a best flavor of
this, af has this best flavor, fumari has this best flavor. AF if
flavorfull and you should enjoy it. 

Guest www.genuinehookahs.com
for 5.99 you can buy a 250 g box of tobacco and for 8.99 you can get a 10 roll box of three queens charcoal...from genuinehookahs.com

Hello,
I live in Israel and get the "golden tobacco" that is mentioned. I pay around $4.60 for a box of 100, so I figured they were old, and that is why they explode, or spark, etc. At that price isn't it worth it? The very first time I tried them, I had a few holes in my pants. I've learned a few tricks, but someone told me last week...TO PUT A FEW DROPS OF WATER on the charcoal before lighting. It works, will lite easily and not make holes in your face!
Sheeshabum

3 Kings has always done me well.  As long as you really know what to do with 'em, they add absolutely no flavor and last a good amount of time.  Here are my tips for a good smoke w/ 3 kings:
-Use a stove to light, or give it a good amount of time before smoking with a lighter.  They need to burn off their outside coating before they are truly flavorless.
-One piping hot coal should get the job done.  I have never needed two.
-Don't fiddle with the coal too much while smoking, or you will severely shorten the lifespan of the coal.  The ash stays on the coal as long as you don't shake the hookah too much, so just leave it there until you refill the bowl or change coals.
-I've noticed that you need to pack the massall a little tighter when using 3 Kings.  Not too much, just a little it of patting down with your finger.  This way, the flavor and smoke lasts significantly longer.
Happy smoking!