what’s AF melon’s REAL name?

So I went to BNN to find AF Melon and it's not there...They have a TON of AF flavors so I am sure they have it....
The question is, is the flavor I smoked AF Cantaloupe (though it didn't taste like cantaloupe at all) or is it AF Cocktail (this is what it tasted like I would imagine, a fruit cocktail) but for some reason I feel like this is not the same product....
Mikem or anyone else who knows, is this called "AF Melon" and BNN does not carry it or is it actually a different name??

No problem...I merely reported what I saw on the Al Fakher's importer's own web site...obviously english is not the first language of their web designer as is apparent from other portions of their site.
I call em like I see em....
Wyte... CALL THEM AND ASK. They are nice guys on the phone.

I wouldn't say it's a lack of english.

They just called it cantaloupe, but the official title is melon.

it's like them putting "mixed fruit" as a description of "al fakher cocktail"

one is a name that can be used for it, but one is the official name.

I was just responding to wyteboys question about the 'real name' of the flavour.

True true...but have you read some of the text for other parts of their site?
Their customer servie is fine though, just got my shipment of ma'asell...with all of that plus the stuff from cypress I'm going to be a smoking fool....

so the melon IS the "cantaloupe" flavor?  are we saying it is the SAME PRODUCT but with 2 different names based on country or region it is being sold in, or are we saying that AF MELON and AF CANTELOUPE are TWO different products?
NOW we'll get some clarification, LOL!

*sigh*
If you look at the link posted by the King, you will see that while the BOX says melon, the fruit pictured is a cantaloupe. So what I think Mo and the rest are saying is YES. They are one and the same.

First off, I've been trying for the past hour to log in but could not....WEIRD.
2nd of all, Mush is either kidding or completely irritated with me, LOL! Sorry if I seemed dense, I wasn't getting if ppl were trying to say they were or were NOT the same thing.
Sorry...:)