What's Goin On

Hey guys, just joined the forum a little while ago and have been readin' posts and stuff and it seems like a real chill place. I just got my first hookah last week after smokin with friends at home and at the local hookah spot for a year or so. All I can say is that I'm hooked lol rolleyes.gif . I'm currently set up with the 34" 4 hose King Tut off of Hookah-shisha.com with a little custom paint work on the base thanks to the girlfriend. But I'm looking forward to building up my collection in the future, got plently of time...first year of college is just about done tongue.gif

I go to school at Portland State Univ. in Oregon and I've lived in the area all my life. The whole hookah scene's getting pretty big in some areas around here but I still run into people at parties who have no idea what we're smoking lol. Still haven't had someone try it and not like it though. But yeah, hopefully I can get to know some of you guys and learn a little more from some of ya'll that've been doin' this a lot longer than me. Later,

Cody Edited by Got5OnIt

• 2 weeks later...