Post your reviews below for Global Tobacco Co. Flavours. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For other items purchased from his site, please post in the Vendor Area. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Global (flavour)

Global Tobacco Co. Ltd. - Apple

i took a trip to turkey and aquired a 200g pack of Global Apple when I bought my mya bohemian knock-off.

setup: mya bohemian knock-off qt with 3kings coals. cold water in base.

appearance: red in color and very juicy. fairly average cut lots of stems, very sticky, almost need gloves

smell: like apple lifesavers.

smoke: nice clouds, fairly average density.

flavor: nice smooth flavored, little sweet, almost candylike.

buzz: not much buzz, very smooth and mellow

duration: around and hour and a half. need multiple pices of char to get thew bowl.

overall: very pleasant i would give this a 9/10. if youre looking for a nice apple def give this a try....if you can find it. Edited by mushrat

• 1 month later...
I had some friends bring me back some Global Shisha from Turkey. I received 200gs of mint, apple, melon, and a coffee flavor.

setup: 28" Egyptian, tangiers medium phunnel, 3 kings coals

appearance: they are all of similar consistency to Al Waha tobacco, pretty juicy and cut is medium/small

smell: they all smelled as advertised. the double apple had a typical classic double apple smell, the mint had a very strong mint scent, the melon is one of the truer and better smelling melons i've tried, and the coffee smelled of coffee.

smoke: the clouds were nice and thick, took a while to get it going but once it did it was great.

flavor: all the flavors were pretty true, which i enjoyed. the double apple was not heavy on the anise flavor which made me happy as i don't much care for it. the mint was one of the better flavors of mint I have tried, not as good as layalina about as good as al fakher and a step above al waha mint. the melon was great, it was sweet and not overwhelming.

buzz: i don't get a buzz now a days.

duration: about an hour, i didn't throw any additional coals on after ours went out

overall: i really enjoyed the shisha, don't know how much it would cost, but if it was on the same price level as say a layalina or al waha i would definietly look to trying more of these flavors. 8/10.

• 4 months later...
Post your reviews below for Global Hookah Tobacco Flavours. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Global (flavour)

Hey, when my mom bought me a hookah in istanbul she got the hookah, hose, all the accessories and 3 shishas for 28 dollars American. Now don't get me wrong, my hookah is VERY good, it's just simply that things are much cheaper there. but this article is about the shisha i got. I got a brand called Global Waterpipe Tobacco. For some reason the attachment thing is being stupid as hell and wont let me upload pics but pretty much it was the worst shisha i have ever smoked in my life. ALL STEMS. no joke actually. 85% stems and it was harsh and tasted like someone shit in it. I would actually recommend trying it just because its simply soooo bad.