Al Sultan Review

tkato

Post your reviews below for Al Sultan Flavours. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For other items purchased from his site, please post in the Vendor Area. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Al Sultan (flavour)

I Tried only one type of tobacco so ill write about it,

It's Watermelon (Hubble-Bubble Gum), I Heard that Al Sultan's tobacco sucks but the watermelon is wonderful, first the tobacco is very very wet, really wet, the cut is good, better then nakhla, and the taste is very good, actully i like it as much as the double apple, my favourite flavor.

I Recommend buying this one since it's very very good and plain good =] Edited by mushrat

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Al Sultan Cola

Hookah:
Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Mya Cloisonne
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Short Cut, Several stems, swimming in red juice
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Just like Coca Cola
Taste: Just like Coca Cola, Like I was actually drinking one it was great
Smoke: Great
Buzz: Very Little
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: HookahCompany.com

Overall:
9/10 Great Flavor. If you like cola this is a can't miss! Once again, if it wasn't swimming in red dye, it might make a regular spot in my stash. Looking forward to trying more in the exotic line.

You heard that Al-Sultan sucks. But you've had the watermelon and loved it. I buy it in any store that sells cigarettes for around $1.10. Used to be cheaper. I'm crazy about half of its flavours, with some not so good. They have a great choclate, orange not to my liking, grape, cherry, banana, very good.Glycerin level is high by them, the shisha is washed, low in nicotine compared to Nakhla.

• 3 weeks later...
I got Al Sultan with my Hookah about 7/8 months ago I hated about every Flavor I got from them besides Green Apple and Watermelon. The smoke pretty weak although the Green Apple and Watermelon taste was very high. I like shisha with a lot of Glycerin it just makes my mouth water. I might pack some Al Sultan Shisha tomorrow. But Shisha from 8 months ago might be some bad stuff to even think about packing even if unopened...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Al Sultan Watermelon&Mint

Hookah:
 Al Fakher Small Solid
Bowl: Alien Phunnel Mini
Screen/Foil: Thick Al foil, 1 layer
Hose: Cobra washable hose
Coals: AF Cocoals
Base Liquid: Water and plenty of ice

Appearance: Medium Cut, Several stems, swimming in red juice
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: It smells like mint with something sweet...i cannot tell for sure but it's definitely not watermelon.
Taste: The taste isn't that bad ( i was expecting a very bad taste ) , its a mix of mint and coconut or kiwi. The watermelon flavor is nowhere to be found.
Smoke: Not as good as you may think. I had to use a 3rd coal and a windcover to get great smoke.
Buzz: Very Little
Duration: 1 Hours ( after i used the 3rd coal and the windcover, the shisha started to overcook )

Purchased From: a local arabic butchery 

Overall: 6/10 It's not the best shisha on the market but it's also not the worst. Mixing a most wanted fruit flavor ( watermelon in this case ) with mint could be a tough task. There are people like me who like to feel the watermelon with a cooling effect from the mint instead of the strong mint flavor with something sweet ( they say it should be watermelon, i say it's a mix of banana,kiwy,orange and coconut ). Therefore, i am not a big fan of this one. 

Edited by 89justalex