southsmoke review?

Just wanted to ask anyone who has shopped at southsmoke to psot a review, good or bad.  They havea good price on nour coal and AF grape, so I am possibly thinking og buying from them....are they a good website? Please post all input!

I saw some people psot negative things about southsmoke, sending thigns they did not order...my order would not be big and just for a bag of nour coal and a 50g of af grape...with thsi small an order and being able to pay by MO, I am still considering using them....what do you guys think of this?

I think most people have had problems with just that. Ordering one type of coal or ma'asell and getting something different. But you seem to know the problems already, so just order or don't.

They were VERY rude to me over the phone.  The Customer Service
REALLY blows!  Also,  if you place over a $300 order, 
they require you to fax them your authorization to process the
order.  They're ordering policy is too F***ed-up for me to bother
with.

I do all my shopping thru Hookah-Shisha and HookahHookah.  Great Customer Service! 

dunno yet...we shall see!
It depends...the gf is moving in at the end of the summer and as of right now, unless I can convince her otherwise, I will not be smoking very much at all at all at all :(
Though I may still order :)

Dude,
Girlfriends come and go.....but hookahs are for life.
its in your best intrest to get her hooked on it before she moves in....do whatever it takes. Trust me, my brothers GF doesnt like him smoking, he has to sneak over to my place an get a couple of puffs whenever he can.....that is no way to live

Wyteboy,
Don't make too much of an issue out of it. I have had lots of GF's who didn't smoke and me being a cigarette smoker was okay as long as I took care of myself, and was a clean type of smoker. You know, one who respects them and chooses to go outdoors to indulge. Don't worry. Don't force it on her. If she says she's not interested in trying it, then drop it. I would continue to smoke the machine, but go out of your way to use the cleanest burning coals you can find. Other than that, if she loves you and you smoke in moderation, then you will have no problem. Relax! Besides, most non-smokers find the smell from hookah indulgence to smell quite pleasing.
MR Bubble

Oh, to go back on topic:
Southsmoke. Well, he he he. Yeah.... okay.
I ordered what I thought were the good quality Japanese coals from them once. In fact, 2 boxes. Never came. I had to email them and got the "out of stock" run around. This went on for 3 weeks and finally they came in. They were the cheap imitation Japanese coals that use some kind of cellulose filler in them that really are grubby tasting.
Hetre's my 2 cents: If they have something specific that you can't find anywhere else then pay your nickel and take a chance. However, if you can get it somewhere else then I would get it somewhere else. Lots of places carry AF GS. If they are maybe 1 dollar more, then it would be worth it in gains of better service. Sometimes you pay extra for a better experience. Are you with me?
Good luck,
MR Bubble

[quote name='MR Bubble']Wyteboy,
Don't make too much of an issue out of it. I have had lots of GF's who didn't smoke and me being a cigarette smoker was okay as long as I took care of myself, and was a clean type of smoker. You know, one who respects them and chooses to go outdoors to indulge. Don't worry. Don't force it on her. If she says she's not interested in trying it, then drop it. I would continue to smoke the machine, but go out of your way to use the cleanest burning coals you can find. Other than that, if she loves you and you smoke in moderation, then you will have no problem. Relax! Besides, most non-smokers find the smell from hookah indulgence to smell quite pleasing.
MR Bubble[/quote]

Screw Dr. Phil....if i ever have relationship issues i am going to go see "Dr. Mr. Bubble"

[quote name='Mathazar']GS Strawberry BLOWS!!!   

At least my batch did.[/quote]

I have to disagree with you there. It is the best strawberry flavour out there in my opinion.

You definately have a bit of a different taste than me, especially when
it comes to grape and apple, so perhaps it's another case of this,
rather than a 'bad batch'

to be honest, I have never ever had a 'bad batch' in about 30 boxes of
250g fakher tobacco. I have had 2 versions of the apple though (a red
one, and a brown one (which is the better one) )