Stupid Question " I guess"

Well Hello everyone, im new here heh. Anyway i had a question I got a good relative of mine to get me a hookah after mine broke somewhat recently.
Now i expected them to order it via the internet but since they took a trip to Istanbul(Turkey) they actually bought me a "real" one. It comes with coal and 3 different kind of tabbaco in some kind of wood box to carry it. When the person that bought it compared its price to the one sold online it was much much more expensive. Of course that is partly due to it being a set but what can i expect from the Hookah? From what i understand she was barttering with the guy in the small shop for a while so i don't think she got ripped off but i dunno.
Will the Tabbaco and Coal supplied with it be of good or premium quality? And what about the hookah itself? I would of expected the Hookah to be cheaper in Turkey seeing that everythign else is dirt cheap (Leather, Gold etc).

Guest www.genuinehookahs.com
Can you provide some details about the hookah? How big is it, what is it made out of, how many hoses does it have, and some specifics if you can...Also you can find some cheap charcoal accessories and tobacco at [url="http://www.genuinehookahs.com"]www.genuinehookahs.com[/url]

I would say your friend, being female, probably got taken, but heck, thats what tourists are for right?
How much did the whole thing cost? You may want to post pictures, or you may just decide to be happy with what you have since its a little late to worry, right?
I'd say post the brand names and flavours. You will find everyone here will probably give you a different opinion of everything you have.  You can lso use the search option on the forum to see if the brand has been reviewed before. Though to be fair if its a popular brand the search results can be rather...excessive.
Try the stuff, if you like it you are in good shape, if you think it sucks, it probably does!  If its a brand you don't see mentioned, write a review!
Welcome to the Forum!

Yeah we need brand names, also i would not advise getting the cheapest coals you can find, not to misinterpret genuinehookahs, cheap is good as long as its from a reputable brand. I like golden coals myself some prefer natural wooden coals, ive never tried the natural ones.

i know that, i was referring to the comment that genuinehookahs made about having cheap coals, i didnt know what brand he or she had(i know now, should have researched that one )so i was just letting vortexdr1 know not to get a low quality charcoal

[quote name='www.genuinehookahs.com']Can you provide some details about the
hookah? How big is it, what is it made out of, how many hoses does it
have, and some specifics if you can...Also you can find some cheap
charcoal accessories and tobacco at [url="http://www.genuinehookahs.com"]www.genuinehookahs.com[/url][/quote]

Call me blind but I dont see any tobacco.

Heh okay well i don't know brandnames yet since I don't actually have it yet once i do will post pics.
Anyway some more info: Its a one hose Hookha. She didnt get the normal hose that comes with it but rather a long one around 1.5 meters made out of leather (guessing its like the one used in shops)
The Hookha is around 60-70 cms high, she also picked a different pipe piece since the one that was supposed to come with it wasnt very deep.
The guy at the shop originally wanted $250 US dollars. She bartered it down to 170 US dollars.
Said they had a bunch of Hookhas in the shop startign at like 30 US and averaging around 100

*phew*
Um...i'd say you have a VERY nice hookah coming. Thank your friend, smile, and enjoy it. Besides, why worry if you can't return it.
Besides, mine was a $135 hookah PLUS shipping but its quite beautiful (see the "ignore this post" thread. its a Raven from [url="http://www.Hookahook.com"]www.Hookahook.com[/url]) with a fully painted vase and it DIDN'T come with any other supplies nor a box, so you probably are ok really.

In my experience,  no matter what kind of hookah you get weather
its a "quality" or a " cheapy" things can also go wrong, and hookans
can always break. Ive gone through  4 hookahs that were all good
and some cheap....3 out of the 4 are eitehr completly broken or dont
smoke right anymore. The 4th has a leak in the bottom and leaks water (
easily fixed though). So when buying a hookah, I would be more
concerned with price than actual overall quality. ALl hookahs do the
same thing, and will smoke just the same.  But why spend 100.00 on
something when you can spend 40.00 on it?  And if youre shelling
out 40.00 why not buy soemthing that suits your personality style wise.
You can make a cheap hookah last as long as a quality one...but then
again it could break the same day you buy it.  I just say buy
whats cheap and what suits your personality. But if you do care abotu
qualiy do a little reaserch a littl ebefore hand, look at different
styles,models, and average out teh cost. In the end, if youre willing
to shell out 100.00 then go for it. But that 100.00 could also break
teh same day you buy it.  Some hookahs I liek are Rotators,
Mya/acrylic/ and Syrian.