Skinny Straw Hose

VDDZ

So I'm setting the hookah up a Starbucks (who I asked nicely if I could "smoke" on the patio), when I realize I forgot the hose. Now some people would give up on smoking for the night, but not me; I grabbed a handful of straws (the big green ones) and plugged seven together in a leak free manner. I used a wet napkin like a rubber to fit the straws into the hookah to get a leak-free seal. It smoked amazing. Here's some proof...

Hey VDDZ,

Your are truly dedicated to the hookah. It makes me think, what if there was a hose that was collapsible (like a collapsible cup you use when you go camping). This way you can add it to your keychain or something similar, that way you'll never leave home without it. wink.gif

Now if only we could figure out how to make a collapsible hookah. rolleyes.gif

Keep the innovations coming!! Edited by hookahlife

very smart thinking but when i try to smoke my hookah in public i always get hassled by the cops

once i smoked in my front yard and i had a squad pull up... bummer. only up side was that i got a cop to try it but i pissed him off by making him use his own mouth piece laugh.gif

hookahlife, a collapsible hose would be cool, but I couldn't see that working, or being carried around. a hand full of those straws was rather cumbersome, plus the very short bend angle made it very annoying and troublesome to enjoy. But if those two main draw backs could be surpassed, it could be feasible.

kissandme0107, I am so sorry to hear that; cool that you got the cop to smoke tho! I have never had a problem with law enforcement, as its all legal, but only with ignorant people; they instantly assume the worst. I met a friend at a coffee shop we were smoking at once who was holding when he got busted. The cops asked if they could look through my bag and I obliged; they found nothing, of course, but the coffee shop owner won't let us smoke there any more and he got the owner of the strip to ban hookah from that area sad.gif !$#@en ignorant people...