The story of the broken Hooah

Omg !
I have had my Hookah for a little over a month and it is already broken.
If any one cares heres the short but sad story.
I brought my Hookah to a party. There were around 25 people there all drinking. I myself was a little tippsy when I felt like another smoke. (after smoking the damn thing for like 4 1/2 hours straight). I set up the thing and lit the coal. I had noticed earlier that evening that the rubber grommet at the bottom of the bowl was missing to the whole bowl kind got knocked around and fell over every time some one bumped into the table. So anyway....
1) Some one bumped into the table
2) The damn piece of coal fell on my drunk friends lap who stared at it for a good 5 seconds before standing up.
3) While standing up (and still clutching the hose) he ripped the Hookah from the table where it fell and broke.
I noticed this 6 seconds later because every one just started laughing.
So thats that. Now I am Hookahless. I hope you can just buy the base at the store and not have to pay for the whole Hookah again.
I was lucky because my Hookah only costed 25 Euro (29 Dollars).
Any one else have any stories on how their Hookah broke ? Share them with me  so i dont feel so bad .
Bunneeeh

And this, kids, is why you should absolutely never smoke a hookah without a designated sober smoker.  You NEED at least one person not drinking to tend to the hookah, otherwise a disaster will be iminent...

also leave the hookah for chill sessions or smoking by yourself. if you want a lot of people together and you want to hookah, hit up the local hookah lounge/bar. my hookah never leaves my house.

the last time my hookah left the house, nobody knew how to use it, they
severely burned the tobacco iuno why they kept smoking it but both
hoses were completely ruined, tasted like burnt sh*t and were all
clogge dup, ever since then hookah dont leave my sight

I have several hookahs, i have a special party hookah....its an old one and i use it because i know what can happen at drunken parties. My good ones stay at home. Also if i am going to anyones house that wants to smoke i asume they have a hookah and if they dont i convince them  they need to buy one.

I busted my glass chamber while cleaning it in the bathroom. I almost cried. But yeah I just went to a local medeterainian market and bought just a glass base for roughly 13-15 bucks. Dont fret :)