raspberry and scratchy throat

a) After lighting up like 4 consecutive nights, my nose and throat are real scratchy.  I am gonna take a break for several days - a week before I smoke again, that way Math when I light it back up I'll REALLY be able to taste and tell if there is a big different from the Golden coals to the 3kings.
B) MORE IMPORTANTLY, I am realllllllllly interested in finding a great raspberry flavor...what is the best raspberry flavor anyone has smoked?  The Romman?  Prem fumari?  How would you rate them out of 10?

Hey,  take it easy there bud,  don't kill yourself smoking
all those flavors at once.  Yeah,  take a few days off and
rest your throat,  the coals will always be there for you to
review 

Oh,  and I don't remember a good raspberry that I've smoked.

Raspberry, no.  But I did get some pretty nice blackberry from a local headshop, it's my girlfriend's favorite 

Romman raspberry is pretty good i must say, its a nice sweet flavor, very raspberry like(sorry im not very descriptive that is why i dont write reviews lol) Ill be sending you some soon wyteboy

Thanks Mikem!
Hey Cypress my smoking frequency is ALL your fault ;), sending me so many different flavors to try, I just got so excited having them all I had to try em real quick and then I was gonna slow down but my friend at work begged me to smoke it with him like 4 straight nights!
I still maintain once I settle on a few permanent flavors, it will become a much scarcer thing for me...I am ecstatic to try the romman raspberry from mikem.  Right now, the fumari watermelon and white peach are permanent, as is the AF cherry.  AF grape is a reallllll close one and HH pineapple would be if it were a bit cheaper.
I am strongly considering getting a 7-flavor sampler pack from fumari in a month or so. I am very interested in trying their premium apricot, raspberry and others and I really want to try their sour apple and pina colada in their signature brand.  ppl say their guava is good but I don't think I've ever even tasted a guava in my life.
math says most of fumari is tasteless and nasty except for the watermelon and the peach, do others agree?
The whole point of this post is to say I am STILL following my plan ;)  Smoke a lot more now than I plan to in the future, just to try a ton of stuff and find my own likes and dislikes.  THen once I settle on what I know I love, chill out on how often I do it :)  hmmm...we'll see right mush? :)

[quote name='wyteboy']Hey Cypress my smoking frequency is ALL your fault ;)[/quote]

[quote name='wyteboy']math says most of fumari is tasteless and nasty except for the watermelon and the peach, do others agree?[/quote]

I have heard that guava and mint chocholate chip were good.  Good luck choosing the flavors.

oh yeah, plus I've already taken like 3 breaks of almost a week! so THERE :-P :)
You try having someone be extra nice and send you a ton of new samples or something and see how often you smoke to try em all!
I paid him back though, just sent Cypress an absolute BOATLOAD of my nahkla and alwaha to thank him for his generosity.  Just mailed it 2 days ago I think so he should be getting it tomorrow or Saturday. 
What I have left to smoke is an apple mix and a menthol from Cypress, then resmokign some of the flavors I wasn't sure about the 1st time.  3 samples coming from Mikem and then 3 flavors (1 af, 2 gs as) that I am paying mushrat to order for me.
After those, I'll have gone from a newbie to a finely tuned hookah-palate in like 6 weeks.  Thanks for helping me grow up fast boys! :)

[QUOTE=wyteboy]
I still maintain once I settle on a few permanent flavors, it will become a much scarcer thing for me[b]...I am ecstatic to try the romman raspberry from mikem.  Right now, the fumari watermelon and white peach are permanent, as is the AF cherry.  AF grape is a reallllll close one and HH pineapple would be if it were a bit cheaper.[/b]
[b]If you think HH is expensive just wait til you get hooked on Romman @ $20 per 250gram[/b]
[b]To me HH is cheap and since they are so close to me I get my order the next day with standard delivery. I love it![/b]

Im smoking my Romman raspberry right now, i forgot how good this stuff was, its not my favorite but it is good. It doesnt seem as strong as it did about a month ago, i probably just need to mix it up since i just took a pinch off the top of the pouch.

I hear ya on the expensive thing MikeM....yikes...
See once the gf moves up (not a big hookah fan), I definitely won't be smoking often so even a 50g at $5 would last quite awhile.
Thanks again, just keep me posted :)

If I were in your shoes wyteboy, I would probably be smoking daily too
just to try the new flavors, I'll probably be smoking tonight just got
some from a friend of mine and not sure which to smoke tonight either
saet safa two apple or romman double apple. I've tried the romman, good
stuff.

Doug

[quote name='Bane']Raspberry, no.  But I did get some pretty nice
blackberry from a local headshop, it's my girlfriend's favorite [/quote]

What brand is the black berry. I am interested in finding a good one. Write a review on it. Thanks.

cypress- I have no idea what brand the Blackberry is.  They have packages of about 50g size, individually vacuum-sealed in plain plastic bags.  They pull the packages out of a plastic tub with a lid on it, but I didn't notice any brand names, and the guy working there couldn't tell me what brand it was.
Mushrat - Sure, I'd be willing to do a trade  What flavors have you got to trade for?  I'm really looking to try a good hazelnut, If you've got any.  Let me know