Following Items Are Up For Grabs.

MAKCuMG

I have a newly purchased, never used, large Heba diffuser. Sold as a set of two (one large, one small) by Hooka-Shisha.com. I have small base so the small one is currently in use tongue.gif . Works like a charm. All you do is slide this thing on, and enjoy. No matter how much I heat the shisha, the smoke is always cool and never gets harsh. Not complete silence either, just tiny pleasant bubbling. No gurgle gurgle.

Also have 4 very sexy velvet black and blue hose covers from Hookah Brothers Inc. My color scheme has changed so they are no longer in use. Will complement a black or blue base very, very well. Very pleasant to hold as well as to just look at laugh.gif .

Also have about 85-90g of Starbuzz Chocolate Mint. Arrived on April 20th. One small bowl taken out. Very chocolaty taste (if you like that), with a hint of mint. I prefer the chocolate to be a background taste, kinda like in the socialsmoke blend. If you like chocolaty, this is for you.

These things are lying around without use. I am sure they would make someone very happy.
Willing to entertain any reasonable offer rolleyes.gif .

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Apr 28 2007, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that the same one I saw on eBay?

How much do you want for all of it?

There is about $9 worth of Starbuzz.
The diffuser is $5
And the hose covers are $6 each (purchased for $15 each but now you can get them for $6 each) x 4 = $24

That totals $38 but the only truly brand new item is the diffuser so I think its all worth around $28.

Honestly though I'd rather trade for something. Do you have any cool items.

I'd love to trade for a small/medium funnell bowl (value is 12.95 i think), or other tasty Starbuzz flavors. Edited by MAKCuMG

• 3 weeks later...