Taqseem Vendor Review

Alright so I got my Hookah today.  I'm just going to break this down into categories and it wont be finished until the ball bearing issue in my other post gets resolved.  I think right now it might be something I can do on my end to fix it if not I guess I get a new stem...or hopefully at least before I have to get aggressive with that ball bearing.  Like I said though I think and hope that it can be fixed on my end.  On to the review.
Customer Service 3.5/5:
Response to emails was prompt.  However on I paid for my Hookah on a Monday night and didnt receive verification that it had payment had been received and the hookah shipped until wednesday but it was shipped out tuesday morning.  I'm going to chalk that up to everyone has a life and cant be by the computer answering emails 24/7.  I think also that when people are told that it is shipped it would be nice to get the tracking number I had to ask for it but the response was very fast.  I haven't had any problems yet but the real test will be if this ball bearing thing cant get resolved on my end somehow.  I would say they are friendly and good in this area only reason I am not giving a 4 or 4.5 is because I want to see what happens with this ball bearing.
Product and Price 4.5/5:
The Hookah was 14.99 and it is a Sultan Brand Junior Hookah.  It was shipped straight from TobaccoImportUSA so I think what is going on here is that I pay Taqseem and then he calls TobaccoImport and uses his wholesale price to send it to me because the value declared for customs was only $10.00.  Everything just feels very sturdy and is extremly airtight. The ball bearing thing is a fluke this can't be faulted to Taqseem.  Price for Product you can't beat this.  yes I know its from china but I dont care.
Shipping 4/5:
The price was only 9.99 US for a 3lb package.  Seems like a fairly good deal to me.  It also was shipped right away as well on FedEx Ground.  I don't think Taqseem is making money here but he also isnt losing any because all of teh shipping is actually done by TobaccoimportUSA. It came with lots of those foam things and everything was intact. 
Overall I would have to say right now I highly reccommend Taqseem, he can't be faulted for the ball bearing directly it was a flaw on TobaccoImportUSA's end but since I bought it from him I expect to have the issue either resolved on my end rom his or your guys help or to get a replacement stem.  Peace.

Ya I forgot about that it was good for the border thanks.  As I said I was very happy with everything and highly reccommended you.  Didn't realize you and TobaccoImportUSA where the same thing though, my bad.  I just bought some WD40 so I *think* that may solve the problem if it is rust or deposit related. We'll have to see.  I also got an exam tommorow :).

Would it be okay if I add a slightly shortened version of this review to my "DEFINITIVE ONLINE HOOKAH" thread?  I want to try to compile as many reviews as possible in one single thread in order to help the community order more wisely. Just look halfway down the page and you'll see my thread. 

If you used wd40...wash it very very well....
Also I'd be suprised if everything you smoke out it doesn't smell like wd40 after you use it.  That smell will stay with you boy...
Good luck, and if he's going to help you out, you may want to hold off on using the stuff...really...

$.02

I'm sure that if it will come out, the WD-40 ought to do it. However vinegar would be a good thing too maybe. Don't know. Hopefully the taste won't be too bad as it's on the blow valve side and not the lung side. Good luck.
MR Bubble

Alright so heres the deal now, I let the WD40 soak for probably a good 2 hours and after I read mushrats I cleaned it out as best I could and oiled the top of the ball bearing again.  Just so you guys know Taqseem has contact me by email so I am extremely confident it will be taken care of.  Great service Taqseem, I'd make that 3.5 a 4.5 now.  Hookendo please dont take it...it kinda tells only half the story since I now feel that the ball bearing issue will be resolved either by me or by taqseem.

I can guess what happened to the bearing. The ball eather wasn't seated properly when the person who built it cranked down the hose attachment, Or it was the wrong size. Either way it got cranked into the opening and got bent into the hole. I'm going to hazzard that short of heating it with a torch a might or whacking it from the inside, its going to be more trouble than its worth. Hope they send a replacement.

cypress,
or it may force the bearing the rest of the way through. In which case he'll have a hole bigger than the ball.
Also since it has been wedged in there already, even if he breaks it loose the hole is now bigger than it should be and the bearing will likely get caught again and again.
cold: ya paid yer money, get the right thing in proper condition.
$.02

I don't know if I'm going to get one.  Taqseem says that I need to ship the defective part back to him which will cost me more than it is worth.  I said that he should be shipping me a replacement since it is clearly defective.  We'll see what happens.  I hope it works out for the best otherwise its hammer and awl time.  Also found out I can get a nice one in montreal for 25 bucks which is a piss off! 

Alright just gonna give an update and an unrelated question.  Taqseem said he would send me a replacement stem which is great.  I am waiting for the tracking number and confirmation that it has been shipped.  In an unrelated topic, what do you guys think of Nakhla Strawberry and Lemon?  I know ZJZ gave lemon a great review.  I was more wondering about strawberry. 

Yes, yes I do. Taqseem came through and I got the stem.  Its now a solid fully working hookah.  So theres some very solid support and service there, highly reccommend them.  Anyways smoked the Nakhla Lemon that is supposed to be 10/10 and wasnt that impressed, had nakhla strawberry too and that wasnt bad.  I have realized that I really don't like smkoing that much but love the social aspect of it and discussion that it creates.  Ups and Downs, and my thoughts.

Lucky you....royalhookas.com is a scam.
DON"T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CHEATS. sTILL TRYING TO GET THE STUFF i ORDERED AND THEY WON'T ANSWER MY E-MAILS. jUST CLAIM I GOT IT (TRACKING SAYS OTHERWISE) AND NOTHING. SO NOW I GOT TO FILE COMPLAINT WITH POST OFFICE FOR MAIL FRAUD AND PAY PAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK, NOT TO MENTION MY BANK.
There, I feel better.
Placed orders with bnn and hookahcompany and so far so good. Great communication just waiting to get the stuff now.