Hookah Shisha Trouble Expertise Needed

Hi, I use to smoke the Hookah alot in 1999/2000 -- and we just to get the best flavors out of the Hookah - no buzz.  FYI - I'm the one informing about the Al-Danah brand.
Anyways, now im in trouble, I get no flavor, only smoke.
My father just came back from the Mideast, he was told Al-Danah is mainly available in Jeddah - I soon will try to get some, but he brought me the following brands:
Golden Al-Fakher Apple & Strawberry
Al-Fakher Cherry & Grape
Nakhla Mint & Melon
I tried the Al-Fakher Stawberry, got no taste, by the way I asked him for the Charcoal Screen, but it didn't help much, I had to revert to the Aluminum Foil to get any smoke.  He brought those Japanese Coals -- well one of them seemed like was too strong/big -- it was burning for longer -- the other piece did not burn as long -- well I got too much Charcoal Smoke it seems -- the Smoke was extremely thick - I was not even taking any out of my nose, and it was coming out with the Golden Al-Fakher -- but I got no taste.
He brought me a Mya brand new Hookah - it was air tight - and pipe brand new -- but even when I tried the Nakhla Melon, no taste.
What am I doing wrong, now I need someone to take some pics and put a tutorial of their setup -- because I must be doing something wrong - I saw someone take photos of their new hookah -- on another thread - it was great to see pics.
I only smoke on Sat./Sunday -- so I'll have to wait till next weekend to give it another try -- but I am losing hope - I was using my old hookah and I thought it was the problem, I tried that for the past 3 weeks, but no luck -- when I got the new hookah -- same problem -- a lot of smoke - a lot of smoky taste - but no flavor -- i am only looking for flavor. 
Please help - Thanks

Well,  first-off,  you need to be using a different
charcoal.  I reccommend you go to www.Hookah-Shisha.com and
pick-up a 3 pak of Golden Coals.  There's 100 coals in each
box,  which according to your smoking schedule should last you
QUITE awhile.

There's probably nothing wrong with your MYA hookah,  you're
probably setting it up just fine.  If you're getting charcoal
flavor then that could easily destroy ANY bowl of tobacco's flavor.

I would put the Nakhla stuff somewhere where you'll never have to touch it again, like in the trash 

While you're at Hookah-Shisha,  pick-up some Romman
Strawberry,  Peach, Lemon, and Double Apple.  I promise that
between the Golden Coals and the Romman maassel,  you'll be
smoking like a PRO!!! 

Also,  while at Hookah-Shisha,  go to the top of the page and
click on "USER GUIDE". That is chalk full of information that could
assist you with you troubles.

Another good site for information is www.SocialSmoke.com

Go to the upper right corner and click on "Hookah 101",  really good information

Well fortunately I will be working next weekend days at my work (I work
shift work, days, nights, and on weekends). I do have a 1-800 number
and can be available to answer any questions at that time.  PM me
on Sat or Sun and I will PM back with my 800 number.

I think what one of us needs to do is make a short video clip of how to
set up a hookah.  Visuals are sometimes better than reading a page
on the internet.  I might see what I can come up with this week if
I have the time.

I agree -- if someone can post a visual - a video clip or pictures - that would be great -- if someone has a digital camera - it can probably take a video -- if someone would go through that trouble - i know it will be greatly appreciated. 
I would be willing to pay for the Romman, but since my dad brought so much Al-Fakher, I mean, common, it should taste some -- I have those Japanese Coals, those have worked great in the part -- I don't like those ones that burn by itself by sizzling -- I saw the Golden Charcoal - it seems those are the ones -- but I use to get a bad chemical taste with those -- also I have to use two Japanese Coals to get the tobacco to heat up -- anyone know how long i should let it stay on the scree/foil before pulling it with the hose -- I lose half my energy trying to pull on the pipe.
Thanks.

Sorry I havent had much time I had to transistion from working nights
to day plus I picked up a few extra days this week as overtime. I am
off monday for sure if not give me a call this weekend. 

Even though ive given up on the hookah - i did find some instructions with pics - hopefully it'll help someone.

[url="http://shisha-hookah.com/hookah_setup_instructions.htm"]http://shisha-hookah.com/hookah_setup_instructions.htm[/url]

Sorry to hear about you giving up. I can't believe you tasted nothing (not doubting you mind you, just saying it sucks.)
Out of curiosity, did you try the Nakhla Melon?
Generally speaking: I have a digital camera that can take short silent video. Could do instructions in segments. I'll try shooting some footage but would like to send it to someone to look over before posting. Any takers?
I am by no means an expert at this but have been getting some nice sessions of late.

I am off of work tomorow and I should be able to make one. The only
problem is that I need some one to host the file. If not I am going to
need everyone's email on who is interested so I can email it when I
come back to work on tues night. 

The Nakhla tasted horrible - actually I couldnt even taste it - but was worst than Al-Fakher.

I can host the videos -- send me a PM - and I'll send you my e-mail to send it to - and I'll put it up on the web.

Thanks

Japaneese coals.

You need to get you some Goldens. They IMO are the best non tasting
coals. Sure people complaine about them poping. The solution is to not
light them with hookah tongs and a small lighter. If you must  use
tongs use longer cooking tongs and a bbq lighter and light them
outside. Or do what I do use a pot with holes(steaming pot) and cook
them over a gas stove.