Anyone Interested In Trading Shisha, Hookah, Or Accessories For Cigars?

Hammerhead

I have been collecting cigars for about 4 years and have a large collection. If anyone is interested in trading some shisha, a hookah or accessories for cigars I may have what you want. I have everything from flavored cigars (Acid, CAO's and I believe Havana Honey's) to Fuente Opus X. Pretty much my whole collection has several years of aging in my humidor. If you are interested in some trading feedback I can direct you to several cigar boards where I trade and still trade on a regular basis. I am not smoking my flavored cigars anymore and I have a lot. I will post pics of my custom made humidor once I get the picture thing figured out.

Also if you are looking for anything specific just ask.

Chris

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Apr 18 2007, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never heard of them. Please let me know where I can get them. I am always looking to add rare hard to get cigars to my collection. Thanks Erica.

Chris

You'll be lucky to find any Opus A's. Ever. They sell out immediately, and are ridiculously expensive to begin with. I want to say in the neighborhood of $40 a stick. They are shipped in humidors, not normal cedar boxes. Each cigar is individually sealed in a cedar coffin, inside the humidor. Very nice cigars. Wish I had another one, so I could smoke this one. It mocks me every time I crack open the humi.

Speaking of Opus, what kind do you have? I'm looking to trade some Tangiers shisha, and would love to get some more nice Fuente's. I've got 250g packs of Strawberry, Melon, and Cocoa.

Let me know...