Herbal Hookah Massel?

I was surfing the net and stumbled on this article about some company in India that makes Herbal Massel which is interesting to me cause I'm not so hot on smoking tobacco and will likely just be smoking the hookah on a once a week basis because of this.  IF and this is a big IF it tastes relatively similar and has the same qualities as normal massel I think there would be alot of people intersted in this stuff.  It seems as if their normal massel brand is called AFZAL so I dont know if anyone has heard of that. Here is an excerpt and the website if you want to read:
[url="http://www.worldbid.com/soex"]http://www.worldbid.com/soex[/url]
Dear Sir, Greetings from India, It is a matter of Pride for us to introduce ourselves, SoeX India Pvt. Ltd, a Group Company under the Flagship of SOPARIWALA EXPORTS, one of India's Largest Exporter of Tobacco & Tobacco Products. In continuation to our systematic, Customer Oriented Approach, We are proud to introduce our new range of products in the World market:– 1. SOEX FLAVOURED HERBAL HOOKAH MOLASSES Keeping in tune with our commitment to research and quality, we are proud to introduce yet another revolutionary concept in Smoking Hookah. SoeX now presents HERBAL HOOKAH MOLASSES, which contains Negligible TAR, NO NICOTINE and NO TOBACCO AT ALL!!! This Herbal Molasses is available in More than 25 Delicious and Mouth Watering flavours like Apple, Strawberry, Mixed Fruit, Aniseed, Mango, Grapes, Sweet Mellon, Cappuccino, Banana and many more. Price: USD 100.00 per Master Carton, FOB Bombay, India. Packing : 50 Gms nett per packet / 100 gms nett per packet / 250 Gms nett per packet. Weight = 12.5 Kgs. per Master Carton MINIMUM OREDR OUANTITY = 25 MASTER CARTON 2. AFZAL HOOKAH MOLASSES - TOBACCO For the regular Tobacco lovers, we proudly present, the famous AFZAL FLAVOURED HOOKAH MOLASSES TOBACCO which is fast becoming a benchmark of quality for Hookah Molasses Tobacco. This Molasses Tobacco is available in more than 20 Fresh, Delicious and Mouth watering flavors as given above for Herbal Molasses. Price : USD 50.00 per Master Carton,

You can get 250g of Soex ma'assel here in the UK.  I've never
tried ordering it though.  I don't work or anything and it costs
£10 so i'm not going to try it until someone else does. 
Unfortunately, the only other UK person on here is King Mo!

Afzal is a quite well known brand here.

I'm gonna go MIA for the whole summer in a couple of weeks but if you get some in the fall I'd love some.  It'd be interesting if one of the internet sites started carrying it because there wouldnt be duties on it since it isnt a tobacco product.  The one thing I was thinking though is that the relxing buzz you get wouldnt be there since I think this is due to the tobacco but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't quite understand the benefit of the whole herbal massel idea other than for trying something new. Healthwise, herbs burning produce just as much tar as tobacco and the molasses would also cause the same sucrose buildups in the lung...so the only real benefit I see is that herbs wouldn't be addictive as nicotine may be but as long as one smokes hookah in moderation  that should not be a problem....
Now of course nicotine has certain other effects on the nervous system but many or most herbs also do...There was a time when I experimented a lot with smoking different herbs in cigarette form, their effects ranged from mildly relaxing to mildly hallucinogenic but I am under no illusion that they were any healthier then when I smoked cigarettes or other substances...It's easy to get caught up in thinking that Herbs are natural but tobacco is just as natural, it is also just a plant...so just warning people to make sure they don't think it's healthier in any significant way unless you are concerned about getting addicted to the nicotine