Johnny reviews Mushrat’s massell

I'll vouch for the Nakhla Orange.  Definitely the Nakhla shiznit.  The only prob is that I've been smoking it for the last 2 weeks!  God, I need to find out a way to get some money so I can order more flavors on-line.

hi everybody
i never been a fan of orange(al wahas orange is the worst i smoked after nakhlas mixed fruit  )but i tried some nakhla mandarin yesterday and it was real good it wasnt so sweet more like a sour orange flavour so if you in to orange i think you really would like their mandarin
Alen

Yeah, I'm pretty curious about that as well! I've never seen any sort
of Nakhla "mandarin" before, just the regular Nakhla (Fakhfakina)
Orange.

Are these the same things or are they different, Alen?

hi guys
i think mandarin is the latest flavour from nakhla. i never tried their orange so i cant say but al wahas orange smelled like orangejuice but this has moore like a lemony sour smell and taste just like a mandarin. anyway much better than the orange flavours i tried
take a look at [url="http://www.nakhla.com"]www.nakhla.com[/url] i think you find it in group c

Try this out: [url="http://www.web-ranking-reports.com/Products/Shisha/Shisha-Nakhla-250gr-Jar.asp"] [url="http://www.web-ranking-reports.com/Products/Shisha/Shisha-Na"]http://www.web-ranking-reports.com/Product...hisha/Shisha-Na[/url][/url] khla-250gr-Jar.asp 
I was looking at places that sold Nakhla jars and came across it.
Oh, do you know where I can go to find the highest concentration of jarred Nakhla? I'm thinking about switching after some of you have recommended the jars. Alen was the first last year and ZooJohnny was the latest. This doesn't start tasting and acting like the "premiums" does it? I like Nakhla! Do I get the same Nakhla lung expansion?
MR Bubble

hi there mr b the only difference that i noticed is that the jars and the tincans are more wet and stay fresh longer than the boxes otherwise its the same good ol lungfilling nakhla

Yup! I think Alen is right about the jars. They just stay much more
wet, fresh, and flavorful. It's the same Nakhla lung expansion your
used to, but with a much fresher massell with a better/stronger flavor
to it.

After looking at Nakhla's website I would be really curious to
try this new "Mandarin" flavor. I wonder where the heck I could order
some from? Also, where on earth can I buy Nakhla Silver Apple!?!?

Mr. Bubble pointed me in the right direction to finding Eskandarany Apple, but Silver is still no where to be seen

Hello, ZooJohnny. Check out the link I posted above about the mandarin. Bless your and alen's gizzard for explaining the differences. Who has the most collections of jarred Nakhla though? I gotta know!
Hold on and I'll try tp find the El Basha strawberry. Don't go anywhere.
MR Bubble

Hmm... I appreciate the research Mr. B! I'll be really interested to
see if anywhere online carries Silver Apple.  I would imagine at
least one place would... Nakhla wouldnt be making it if they couldnt
sell a decent ammount of it right? 

Sure. However the U.S. market is only a small one compared to the rest of the world and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
Oh, sorry to seem so irritable. Haven't fely very good the past several days. This crud you catch in the south in the spring is awful. Bunch of dank jungle rot-like stuff. Nasty.
MR Bubble

i surfed in to a danish hookahforum and they were discussing the silverflavour and some of them said that it wasnt so good the most of them said it tasted nothing  i guess its a very very light apple of some sort- but i guess you have to try it for yourself and if i find it over here ill buy some and then ill send some over to you guys and if any of you find it please let me know im allways intrested to try new flavours

[quote name='mushrat']Hey man don't stop now! I was looking foreward to what
someone who had smoked premium stuff thought of the afzal strawberry![/quote]
Yea i thought there was more still to review?

Sorry guys!

I've been really out of the loop lately. Infact I dont think I've been on the Hookah Forum in almost a week now

I've just been so busy with other things going on in my life I
havnt had much a chance to do any posting here. Tonight was actually
the first night in 3 days that I've had a chance to even smoke the
hookah! Which is really unusual for me considering I am a daily smoker.

But in any case I shall smoke and review El-Basha Cappuccino and Afzal Strawberry within the next 2 days for sure.

Sorry about the wait, but it won't be much longer

We noticed you was gone...missed your fine writing and wit!
Not that we'd want to FORCE you to smoke yer hookah or anything mind you, it's just that some many of us have been waiting with baited breath for the last 2 reviews.
Hope everything has mellowed for you a bit and look foreward to reading the next ones.