Anyone Want Nakhla Mango Or Hookah Hookah Grape?

I absolutely hate hookah hookah grape I'm not going to lie to try and push this trade (50 grams) smoked one bowl

Got sick from nakhla mango molasses, too much buzz, (250 grams) smoked one bowl out of it last week.

ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING for these two?

Nick

QUOTE (failurechild88 @ Apr 13 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I absolutely hate hookah hookah grape I'm not going to lie to try and push this trade (50 grams) smoked one bowl

Got sick from nakhla mango molasses, too much buzz, (250 grams) smoked one bowl out of it last week.

Nick

I have Hookah Hookah Jamican Rum,(40 gr.) Hookah Hookah Key Lime Pie(45-40 gr.) Romman Cherry(35gr.) A brand of Watermelon and a brand of grape im not sure of both decent flavors that i smoke maybe once a week (at like 100 grs. of each) Just got some AF x2apple(250 gr.) Would break out some of that for ya..... Let me know

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (zachslusser @ Apr 19 2007, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (failurechild88 @ Apr 13 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nick

I have Hookah Hookah Jamican Rum,(40 gr.) Hookah Hookah Key Lime Pie(45-40 gr.) Romman Cherry(35gr.) A brand of Watermelon and a brand of grape im not sure of both decent flavors that i smoke maybe once a week (at like 100 grs. of each) Just got some AF x2apple(250 gr.) Would break out some of that for ya..... Let me know

bump...i hate these things ANY TAKERS? I will trade these two things for something much less if you have a flavor I haven't tried