Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

camelflage

Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

691 posts in this topic
Does anyone want to meet up for a smoke on Friday. Pitalicious in Chantilly VA

I would normally love to .. even though it's a little bit of a drive. However the next couple of weeks I've got finals and start my new job sad.gif maybe next time.

I encourage everyone to sign up on www.meetup.com so that you can get the schedules for hookah meetups in this area. THERE IS NO CHARGE TO JOIN MEETUP.COM Please sign in at:

http://hookah.meetup.com/11

Two (2) meetings coming up in the DC/North VA area. Please PM me, or email cemab4y@hotmail.com

Apr

Sun 3:30 PM Where?
Tangier Lounge
2305 18th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 797-0778

Please join us!!

Time for a meetup?

I have a shitty little house in Ballston (22207)

Ooooh sounds interesting. If only the shisha were free haha. I'll definitely try to go, I live about 15 minutes from there

Any of your bastards able to make the July 17th weekend in Harper's Ferry???

i'll have to see if i can...i'm pretty broke and harper's ferry is a good hour and a half from Fairfax

If anyone is going to be around on the 4th, I am going to be throwing some deliciousness on the grill. Burgers, dogs, cilantro-lime pineapple and shrimp kabobs, and bacon-wrapped figs. Plan is to BBQ some, drink a few beers, break out the hookahs, then head to Arlington Cemetary to watch the fireworks. This would start around 4 or so.

fuck...that sounds so amazing, esp the kabobs....i'll be stuck with fam though, have a good one man

We have a regular meet-up going in NorthVA. Last two times it was at Fairouz located at Seminary Road, and George Mason Drive.

See: http://www.meetup.com/HookahShishaArguilao...fd_new_rsvp_grp

We will be delighted to have you join us!