Another Great Dane!

KaSG

Hello Hookah-smookers! My name is Kasper, I'm turning 20 march the 7th and I'm from the Scandinavian country Denmark (the capital is not Sweden no, it's Copenhagen! And yeah, it's the country where the Muhammed cartoons were made!). I've been active in the hookah smoking for 3 years, and I'm an active user on the danish nargile-forum called "Vandpibe-Forum.dk" (link) owned by the danish company roolig.dk. Roolig.dk is also the place were I've bought the hookahs you see further down.

Atm. I have 4 hookahs and here are some of them:

Kongepiben
This is called 'Kongepiben' or in English: The Kinghookah. It's 92cm high, and the following rope is called Royal Rope and is 198cm long (but it's not a very good rope, so usually I use one called 'Giganten', in english 'The Giant' - You can see it here http://www.roolig.dk/vandpibe-forum/forum_...amp;KW=giganten btw. it's 240cm long(!)). Well... it's a great hookah!

Damaskus
The Damaskus hookah, named after the city, is 79cm high. The rope following the hookah is called Hammam Hangaround, and is a really great rope! It's 192cm long. The rope also comes in red and black, but I have it in green, so that it fits with the color of the hookah.

The Brush 2006
The Bush was my first serious hookah. It is 73cm high and have a rope following which is 173cm long. I paid about $70 for this one and it's one of the best hookahs I've ever tried.

My last hookah is a Mitsuba. Don't have any pic's atm. But it's not that great... I only use it when I'm at the Roskilde Festival, or somewhere I know my hookah can get broken..

Eeehm.. yeah, thats about it for know.. feel free to comment wink.gif I'm counting on being semi-active in here tongue.gif