Switching Flavors

I have my own methods, but I was just wondering what you guys do when you decide you're ready to switch flavors during a hookah sesh. I normally wash out the entire hookah and but new water and the whole deal in the base. I was kinda hoping you guys had a simpler way.

im more lazy then that XD i pack the funnel with 4 diffrent flavors, just divide the inside space too 4 equal areas, and use my normal method for smokin the funnel, and boom i can smoke 4 diffrent flavours and be extremly lazy biggrin.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 27 2006, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im more lazy then that XD i pack the funnel with 4 diffrent flavors, just divide the inside space too 4 equal areas, and use my normal method for smokin the funnel, and boom i can smoke 4 diffrent flavours and be extremly lazy biggrin.gif

hmm i never really thought of doing tht.. im thinking i should get another funnel for my qt so i can pack 8 different flavors haha

For me, I just wash out the bowl and put new tobacco in, or if I am putting in the same flavor, I just peel back the foil a bit and pile some more on. I might also replace the water if switching from a really smelly flavor, since I feel like the water carries the majority of what I would call "bad hookah odor".

Hell ive been even lazier though. There have been times ive just left the same water in the hookah, and smoked for days, just changing out the baccy, not even cleaning the bowl tongue.gif you hit my level of hookah smoking you tend to get tired of cleaning up every few smokes XD if you look back at my old posts i used to clean between each smoke, even just changing flavours, uh uh, not anymore for this hookah boy tongue.gif

I clean the entire hookah between sessions, but if I'm just switching flavors i remove the bowl, foil and coal, scoop the shisha out into the trash and re fill it up, no wash. But I always make sure to have complimentary flavors, like apple to cherry.

At the bar, we would just switch bowls everytime someone switched flavors. Each hookah was then cleaned fully before we opened every day. I personally follow the same principles; I will just keep switching bowls or washing one out when I change flavors, then clean the hookah the next day before I smoke again. It only takes a few minutes to wash the bowl and change the water and I smoke almost every day.