Zoghal Ghaleb Reviews

I just got a sample from Zoghal Ghaleb (They sent me a FREE sample from Iran smile.gif ). The sample included:

- A box of Cubic Briquette Charcoal (small)
- A box of Cubic Briquette Charcoal (large)
- A Box of Round Briquette Charcoal
- A bag of Lemon Tree Charcoals

I tried one piece of the Round Briquette. It is a little bigger than I thought it would be. So I just put it on the side of the bowl. I had lit it until it was all red.

This coal lit better than Nour Natural Indoor smell (when u light it) and did not have the 3 Kings after taste. I have not tried the rest but I will try it on Monday as I am travelling to Toronto this weekend with my new MYA X-Large Chrome.

I will post more reviews on the rest of the coals but until now I give the round ones 10/10, but they have to be completely lit. 8)

QUOTE (PersianPride)
Hey good to see you discovered Zoghal Ghaleb and like them. I hope you can start purchasing them in the states. Those secret nuclear programs aren't going to fund themselves  :lol:

Be Quiet King Bob..

QUOTE (benny)
QUOTE (PersianPride)
Hey good to see you discovered Zoghal Ghaleb and like them. I hope you can start purchasing them in the states. Those secret nuclear programs aren't going to fund themselves  :lol:

Be Quiet King Bob..

So sensitive brother. Btw can you get the other range of zoghal Ghaleb in Sydney or what? Wouldn't mind trying the cubic ones.

Im not sensitive, but just coz they are iranian, doesnt bring the need for a political debate.

Ive only ever seen the discs here in sydney.

Chilled brotha...

For the forums record, this is just friendly banter. No personal grudges, bob nd i are mates (at least so i think)