Hookahshop

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahshop.co.uk . Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

The earlier situation has been corrected. On with the reviews.

Order Date : 26th October 2006
Delivery Date : 28th October 2006

Products Ordered :
2xNahkla Orange, 2xNahkla Strawberry, 2xNahkla Cherry, 1xNahkla Two Apples. New King Hookah & Cleopatra Hookah
Box of Coals (Swiftlit - I am led to believe the same company as 3-kings), Various other stuff

Order Total : £158.35

Comments : This was my 4th Order from hookahshop.co.uk and i was very happy. The packaging was superb and hilarious! Some of the best packaging I have ever seen!!!

These guys give lots of stuff away, and the Cleopatra was a gift for a friend and this company threw me in a free bag and lots of free shisha.

I'm more than happy to fully recommend them for UK Based folks!

JD

• 2 weeks later...
Order Date : 23rd November 2006
Delivery Date : 24th November 2006

Products Ordered :
3 x 50g of Al Fakher Orange
2x 80 disc box of Swift-lites.

Order Total :
£29.80

Comments :
Delivered Quickly with Tracking number for Parcel Force. Well packed (as ever) and they (as allways) really go to town on packing the Swift-lites. 3x Bubble wrap round each box!

More than happy with the service of this company.

JD

• 5 weeks later...
I placed an order for a load of AF ( Al-Fakher)flaovurs from Hookahshop.
Plum, Lemon, 2 apple, pineapple, cola, orange, and grape and 1 box of nakhla lemon..
as usual they went out of their way to make sure i was happy, I usually deal with Kam, and he always looks after me..
Best of all, i got a box of AF apricot, Nakhla Cappucino and loads of quicklight coals for FREE!!
Probably £10 ( $20?) worth of freebies for a £35 ( $65-$70) order..
on a scale from 1 -10 Hokaahshop gets an 11 from me..lol
I am just hoping that they continue to add different brands of tobacco, but i am really pleased that they are stocking AF.
Thanks guys.
Definately the best UK based vendor from my experience. Edited by samildanach

• 1 month later...
This is my 9th Order with hookahshop.co.uk.

Order Date : 19th January 2007
Delivery Date : 24th January 2007

1x250g of 'Hookashop double apple in a jar'
1x250g of Nahkla Mandarin.

All delivered ontime - no dramas!

Now... the double apple in jar :-

This smells AMAZING! I just had to get a bowl going ASAP

Now 30mins into it.. tastes great. I like it so much I just ordered another 2 jars!!!!
edit :- 1 1/2 hours into it.. still got a wicked flavour. For an apple this is pritty good - not over powering anis either!

Some pics :-

One other thing :- Hookashop update the order process all the time... this is something i like as your
never in the dark about what's happening with your order :-

For the UK guys (as i've said before) Kam & his team really do go the extra mile.

JD

lol..JD you stalking me or something?

ORDERED: 19TH JAN
DELIVERED: 24TH JAN

ordered: 2 x nakhla mandarin, a selection of loose leaf tea, and a deluxe windcover.
as usual got some great freebies, kept informed all the way through, and with teh minimum of fuss..
Kam and his team are true professionals and do what they do expertly.
this is exactly how a business should be run.
Now all i need from them is a bigger range of tobacco, lol.. hint hint..

rating out of 10..definately 11....

• 1 month later...
Ordered

200g nakhla licorice
1 hose

there were some mix ups with the postal service, the package was never delivered...

The second package sent came with lots of freebies: the nahkla had been upgraded to a nakhla genuine export 250g licorice, got a MYA hose and 2 SOEX 50g: one blueberry and one strawberry..

Great service, I would definitely recommend them smile.gif

• 7 months later...
I ordered a selection of bowls from here, then e-mailed them to ask when their 'hookah king' hoses would be in stock. Kam e-mailed me very promptly (in the middle of a saturday night...perfect as I work shifts) and said they still had one and asked if I would like to add it to my order. Due to it being the day and time the clocks go back, I was having trouble with the banks card auth services but Kam bent over backwards to offer help and alternatives til two/one in the morning! smile.gif

Seems to be the only place in the U.K. to sell funnel bowls too!

VERY impressed!

• 2 months later...
Order date: 28th Jan
Delivery date 31st Jan

Ordered a phunnel bowl as seemed to be the only place in the UK to stock them along with Al-masa grape. Kam got in touch to update on a daily basis and when i asked about his apple in a jar tobacco (JD had mentioned it somewhere) he sent it along with my order for free! Bearing in mind this was a very small order this was a very big gesture! Everything was very well wrapped.

Verdict 10/10

• 5 months later...