Hookah Catering to lounge

What's up guys, I've recently became interested in hookahs sometime last year and I'm on the verge of starting a hookah catering service. My girlfriend wants me to start a survey about hookah but in my area the people would only ripe them up so I don't want to bother with it. Do you think its wise to do a survey and to start this hookah catering service before opening a lounge?

Hey man, welcome to the forum! I deleted your accidental double post for ya ;)

As for the answer to your question, your post gives you the answer, if you're living in an area where people weren't interested enough to even discuss the option then you might not have the customer base. Basically you need to live in a place where you will for sure have customers otherwise you're boned from the start. 

For more details from people in the actual business look at the "so you want to start a hookah lounge" thread right here:

Hope this helps since I'm not in the US and can't give you any expert advice on the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

these are a bad idea, people think its amazing money just bouncing from place to place, but the worst part is you can get in soooo much trouble. Mainly becuase places that do want it have a lot of under age kids. yah.. just asking for a law suite

• Upvote 1