Updated forum - discuss here

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EvansLight']very nice on it all :D this place is lookin much better and working much better :D and i gotta say that new header image is pretty decent ;) not that im biased or anything :P[/quote]

We know you made it ;)

Btw, to all admin and staff, i just want to say thanks for creating a great community where we can discuss the world of hookahs. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

-- Gum

[quote name='PersianPride']my main problem is the 120 by 120 pixals condition.[/quote]

It was 50 x 50 at first... I vote atleast 125 x 125 or 130 x 130 lol, that's what alot of other forums i'm on or what size avas i have... Maybe take the size limit off too... that'd be nice :D

I have spent some time browsing around, checking stuff out...two things:

1. When you go back to an old page, it doesn't repost and refresh, so you have to manually refresh, each time.

2. I liked the old emoticons better.

Otherwise, great job Dan! Thanks HookahKings!

[quote name='Tangiers']2. I liked the old emoticons better.  

Otherwise, great job Dan! Thanks HookahKings![/quote]

Yes, first off since I haven't said it yet, thank you so much Dan! We really appreciate what you are doing for us and putting up with all of our requests :D it's not often, or ever, that we get to get the forum updated to our needs like that!

Mad props to HookahKings for hosting, as well :D

And I agree with Mr.T. The old smilie set was better... maybe hookin us up with a new one would be cool

[quote name='DizzyGuy'][quote name='Tangiers']
2. I liked the old emoticons better.  

Otherwise, great job Dan! Thanks HookahKings![/quote]

Yes, first off since I haven't said it yet, thank you so much Dan! We really appreciate what you are doing for us and putting up with all of our requests :D it's not often, or ever, that we get to get the forum updated to our needs like that!

Mad props to HookahKings for hosting, as well :D

And I agree with Mr.T. The old smilie set was better... maybe hookin us up with a new one would be cool[/quote]
I love ur avatar, and as for the smiles just wait a bit.

[quote name='danbopes']I love ur avatar, and as for the smiles just wait a bit.[/quote]

Thanks and aight :D

Any chance for a bigger avatar size? I have a few other Avas that I wanna eventually use, but 12k is too small :P

[quote name='DizzyGuy']Sorry and thank you :D  If it's too much trouble don't worry, I just like my animations![/quote]haha, I like my yuna too and you don't see her on the ground in pain.

When searching, why do I only have the options for "search topic title and message text" and "message text only". Why isn't there an option for "topic title only"?

I'm trying to search for information on Tangiers' tobacco, and I don't want to sift through every single thread that anyone says the word "tangiers" (every thread ever)

trying to hind the post i did with the foil srap chimney to show someone here...dan't search anything before sept. )6. Unless you just pict in your name, then you get everything you ever posted... *sigh*

I guess there are still a few bugs in the system :-)

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't do too many forums. When I created an account, Tangiers seemed like a good idea. I became aware of the issue with the login name and the tobacco...after it was too late, suffice it to say.

OK, I have changed my login name to Sonthert. Maybe that will expedite things. I have wanted to do something like this for awhile. I have changed the name of my other ghost login from "gourd" to "Tangiers". Just so everybody knows. I don't know when if ever I will use it.

• 4 weeks later...
well the changes so far look real good it's amazing the changes that can happen in 6 months. That's how long I've been gone. so far I like what I see but it's going to take awile to catch up.