Olidscape Model Maker Ii - Mm-Ii - 3D Printer - $1,400.00 Obo

Addison Roberts

Solidscape Model Maker II - MM-II - 3d Printer 

Top Unit
Model No.: MM-II  
Serial No.: MM-M656  

BOTTOM STORAGE UNIT & AC UNIT NOT INCLUDED

I don't know much about wax 3d printers except the fact it prints wax rather than pla plastics. The 3d printer will come with the top unit, the top units power cord, two bottles of wax only. The top unit looks to be all there except possibly a few screws missing and a missing cable or two. I don't know much about 3d printers like I stated above but from my research it looks to be in okay condition. There is a crack from where a screw was tightened to much on clamp. A screw is missing for the other clamp. The printer when turned on will beep and the LCD screen does not turn on. Becuase the LCD screen does not turn on and the CPU does not connect to my monitor here at home I am unable to further test the printer to see if it is able to print a wax model. I was unable to test the motors, gears, etc. The unit does heat and ooze wax when on for a few minutes. I contacted a computer engineer and he stated that the LCD screen is an easy fix and that it may just be the wiring. The beeping however he did not know enough about the company and the printer to know what that is from but I am sure it can be researched. You can view a youtube video of this unit by typing A&A Supplementary Supply into youtube's search bar. 

Some of the systems specs are...
  • 115-230V/1PH/60HZ
  • Size of Model Maker II: 27"(w) x 15"(d) x 27"(h)
  • Size of cart base: 34"(w) x 26"(d)
  • Estimated combined weight: 340 lbs.
  • Build area: X=12", Y=6". Z=9"
  • Environment, temperature
  • With air conditioner: 18°C(65°F) to 30°C(85°F)
  • Without air conditioner: 18°C(65°F) to 22°C(72°F)
  • Humidity: 20% & 90%
  • Ampere: 20@115 VAC/10@230 VAC dedicated
  • Operation: 65 hours unattended(maximum)
Item was tested to the best of my ability! I am not sure if the printer is in working condition however it does power on, heat, and cool! The display unit does not come up and the jets did ooze out a tinny bit of wax from previous use but other than that nothing else was tested. I do not know how to run cad programs or how to hook to my computer otherwise I would put my best effort into seeing if it fully works but from what I just seen it does do most of what it is supposed to do. Please view photos for condition as I could not even tell you if it is missing anything or has any extra's (does have a extra belt for one of the motors to the vacuum attachment. If you have any questions please describe to me how I can answer them.

Printer is packed in a crate ready to be shipped! It weighs a little under 200 pounds so it will need to be shipped via ups.  I got a sample quote which is 250-310.00 plus the 45.00 in wood used for the crate and other packing materials. Free local pickup is always welcomed! Shipping may take up to 15 days to receive maybe more maybe less. Please keep that in mind when waiting to receive it. 

AGAIN AS PICTURED THE BOTTOM UNIT IS NOT INCLUDED NOR THE AC-UNIT! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BOTTOM & AC UNIT FOR SHIPPING QUOTES AND PRICING. 

$1,400.00 + 250.00 S&H obo! You can view the listing on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221383107789
Edited by Addison Roberts

• 4 weeks later...