Fs: Redwood Regal Melech With Egermann Bohemian Glass

Woodsytheowl

ecvttCH.jpg

I am selling off one of the last of my collection as I really need to stop collecting. I have a good reputation on the forum so I would hope that you can trust that I am a reputable seller. The stem has been used a handful of times and was acquired through a trade over a year ago. The gold trim KM tray will be included with the stem as well. It has mainly been on display so I figured that it was probably time to let it go. The bohemian glass does have calcium deposit fades on the outside but the cut is flawless. There is some slight wear on the gold from the rim but the glass itself is perfect. If I were to rate the condition of the items then the stem would be "like new" and the vase would be "fair". Seeing as these hookahs are pretty rare now, I am asking for $230 shipped within the 48 states. Payments will be accepted via "MF" and the hookah will be shipped with tracking/insurance. I know that this is a pretty big purchase so let me know if you have any questions at all. Hopefully we can find her a good home-

Does the hookah have its hose port? Does it come with grommets and what not? Can you upload a pick of the inside of the hookah and the bottom of the hookah looking into the bottom ports. Thanks! I sent you a pm like I said in the pm I have been looking for one for a few weeks now and couldn't imagine seeing it on here until I did! Hope to talk to you soon!