Hookah To Go!?

Teddy Zou

Not going to lie, we got this idea from the TPE show.

So after we came back we tried making one at one of our lounges. Just made a few adjustments to make it better. 

1) Use a boba straw for the down stem since it's thicker it pulls better.

2) Fold the foil "wind guard" in a cone shape for better coal insulation so your bowl starts faster and the coal last longer. 

3) we used a 24OZ PET cup to put enough distance between the liquid and the "hose" so water won't come up as you are smoking it. 

Bowl started very quickly, lasted about a good 30 minutes of constant smoking. 

Love to hear feedback from you guys!! 

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/b1c07c8c8bb911e387ee1245c8458940_101.mp4

Like a disposable Goza?

What's between the cup and the foil?

Is this a product you are developing or just a "how to"?

I might bag up my Goza with a small pack of tobacco, some QLs and a bottle of water for those emergency smoking situations.

We are not planning on selling it so it's just something fun to do. 

Oh it's an orange bowl on top of the cups, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Let me know if you guys want a step-by-step, it's relatively easy. By no means will it replace our traditional hookahs, just something cool to do to impress your guests I guess. We are going to do it for free for people waiting for seating at our lounge this friday… so I guess we will find out how people will react to it. 

See kids, this is why you should always carry a pocket knife.

That's pretty clever: A cup, a piece of fruit, a couple of straws and you can make a hookah.  

Unfortunately, the tobacco and coal might be harder to come by in a situation where this would be a last resort.

I imagine your guest will be pretty pleased with this; I would be.  I know when I go to a lounge I want to be smoking as soon as my ass hits the chair.  And you usually don't have to wait for a seat around here.