Fs: Mya Qt, Small Tang. Phunnel Bowl, Small Egyptian Bowl, Large Windcover, Steam Stones, Cleaning Brushes, Fancy Hose.

Teganv

Guys I can't win for losing. Right when I thought I was going to be able to keep my hookah and try out different coals I am told that my mom will be laid off next week and we aren't sure if she is going to find another job anytime soon. My dad was laid off 3 years ago and still hasn't found a job which means we won't have any income for a while. So with that being said I am re-listing all my stuff for sale. It was a while back when I first made this listing so I don't know how much prices have changed but here's what I've got....

(prices are listed, not including shipping)

1.Pretty much brand new Mya QT (black) with carrying cage, tongs, foil puncher $35, hose $6, and regular mya bowl $3. Only been used maybe 6 times, and cleaned after every use. OR sold as a set for $45

IMG_9267.jpg​

2.Small black tangiers phunnel bowl. $15

3.Small egyptian bowl. $4

IMG_9259.jpg​

4.Large windcover (fits over the Tangiers bowl). $12

IMG_9265.jpg​

5.Base cleaning brush and stem cleaning brush. $5

IMG_9262.jpg​

6.Black Fancy hose. $4

IMG_9261.jpg​

7.Steam Stones: whisky, caribbean dream, green apple, and sex on the beach. $6 each

First come first serve free tobacco with purchase of something above. The quantities all vary greatly and it would be near impossible and not worth pricing them so I am giving them away with orders.

1.Starbuzz: pomberry, blueberry, citrus mist

2.Al Fakher: cinnamon

3.Havana: bahraini Apple

4.Layalina: raspberry, orange

5.Hookah-hookah:

Samplers: chocolate, cola, grape, hazelnut, passion fruit, orange, peanut butter

Tubs: Lemonade, mellon, mocha, blueberry

6.Rosetta: mango, cherry

7.Hookah-Freak: long island ice tea

8.Tangiers: cocoa

I will also be throwing in some hose tips and tongs in someones order.

dang that phunnel went fast.

Can you post a pick of the top of the QT stem. If it's the original style stem, I might be interested. 

Can you post a pick of the top of the QT stem. If it's the original style stem, I might be interested. 

The part that screws on over tray? or under? Sorry just wanna make sure.

The part that screws on over tray? or under? Sorry just wanna make sure.

The actual stem, and it is the regular normal QT, not the S-Class. So it's nice and curvy, not with ribs in the stem.

Darn it's the newer style. The OG style the top part is solid no screw on part, no resting tray, just a tiny ledge cast on the stem, love those, and extremely hard to find. Thanks anyways.

• Upvote 1