Hooked On Hookah Tobacco Reviews

Chreees

Please place your reviews for Hooked On Hookah tobacco here. Please start the review with the name of the flavor you are reviewing, such as "Hookah On Hookah Blueberry." Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Hooked On Hookah Blueberry

Tangiers Pico Phunnel Bowl

3 halves ccn's

Standard aluminum foil (have tried HD on this brand in the past, found better with regular)

Syrian hookah

Water in base

Fancy hose

Smell: Blueberries

Taste: Mmmm blueberries

Clouds: Not tangiers...weak in comparison

Lasted: ~1 hour

Overall: 9.5/10 - One of the best blueberry flavors I've tried.  If I had to say what it tastes like, I'd have to say it's most similar to Fantasia's blueberry splash.  The only reason I docked it .5 is that it doesn't last as long as Fantasia and Tangiers and the clouds are lacking in comparison.  But for the price, you can't beat it.  I'll be buying this again!

Hooked On Hookah Watermelon

3 halves ccn's
Standard aluminum foil (have tried HD on this brand in the past, found better with regular)

Syrian hookah
Water in base
Fancy hose

Smell: Watermelon
Taste: Watermelon gum

Overall: 9/10 - This is also one of the best watermelon's I've tried.  I would say it is most comparable to AF.  The taste is more like watermelon with a bubble gum flavor.  Again, like I previously stated in the above review, the clouds are weaker and doesn't last as long as brands like Tangiers.  Great taste for a great price though!

Hooked On Hookah Raspberry

3 halves ccn's

Syrian hookah
Water in base
Fancy hose

Smell: Raspberry, similar to Mizo Raspberry
Taste: Maybe slight raspberry...not sure, fruity tho
Clouds: Not tangiers...weak in comparison but decent clouds

Overall: 5/10 - Not a fan of this one. I love Mizo Raspberry and this doesn't live up to Nak's. I've read other people like it but its just not for me. I won't be buying this flavor again.

Hooked on Hookah Blueberry

I am the opposite of our esteemed Dr. on this one. I thought the Blueberry taste missed the mark. It smoked fine, but I though the flavour was just not quite right. Though Blueberry has historically been one of the toughest to get right and I'm STILL looking for one that is the right taste.

Hooked on Hookah Raspberry

In this one I am also the opposite of the Dr. (i guess we won't be smoking together any time soon. :) )

I really LIKED the Raspberry. Though the flavour was right on. Nice candy raspberry taste. Smoked it for about 2 hours or so with good results right up to the end when it was just plain smoked out.

Hooked on Hookah Double Apple

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

may be about the best double apple I can remember smoking, and I'm not a big double apple fan.

Great balance of apple sweetness and anise (that's black licorice to the rest of you) without being over powering. Even some of my Arab buddies who ONLY smoke double apple were saying how good it was. Smoked this bowl in my Mya Mikro for about 2 hours and had to stop and head home before the flavour gave out.

If ya like  double apple, give this one a shot.

• 3 weeks later...
Hooked On Hookah Blue Blitz

4 quarters ccn
Standard aluminum foil

Syrian hookah
Water in base
Fancy hose

Smell: Blueberries + mint
Taste: Blueberries + mint

Overall: 8.5/10 - This is a good flavor if you like mint + fruit. Blueberries and mint is refreshing and delicious. I definitely enjoyed this flavor. Will likely buy some more of this but not one I'll buy often as I've yet to become a big mint fan.

• 7 months later...

Hooked on Hookah Rose

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Rose
Taste: Rose
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: HoHStore.com

Overall: 9/10 Great rose flavor, I just enjoyed it immensely but the flavor did start dying around 90 minutes. Will try less heat on the second round next time.