24K Gold Painted Genie Base

Nerdy

Haha you silly guys. I just keep looking at Marks crosshatch on that blue bell boho and its freaking sexy. I think the swirl would look nice on it also. So.... Trade me :)

Didn't get to the pics last night. I actually found out the wife and I are getting the house we had a bid on :)

So, I will try to get the photos up some time Wednesday or Thursday.

God if chreees and luka come I HAVE to be there semir! That's like hookah heaven! And in a brand new house to top it all off?!? Pinch me I must be dreaming

Oh dang, brand new house??? Someone's rollin' in the skrill. ;)

Actually, since real estate prices tend to go up, he's probably paying less for that house than anyone else ever will.  New build is the way to go.

Is this an invitation only party of can anyone pretend to come?

Open invite?? No, there is a super secret guest list. To get On the list you need to make a post on this thread :). Shhh don't tell anyone else.

Yes, we went with a new build. We also managed to get it at a "discounted" pre-finished price. I would highly suggest to anyone who can get a new build to do it.

P.S - party at Semir's. ... soon ....

Even if its off of tiny chat.

If I can ever manage to get a decent job, then I would definitely build my own house, probably out in the country. I have loved living out here in the peace and quietness since moving back to West TN. :)

If I can ever manage to get a decent job, then I would definitely build my own house, probably out in the country. I have loved living out here in the peace and quietness since moving back to West TN. :)

Hopefully, one day man. I'm sure you will reach that point soon.