Code Blue

Stuie

Post your reviews below for Starbuzz Bold Code Blue. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.

• 2 weeks later...
starbuzz code blue is the infamous blue mist with a dash of chocolate. I would say the chocolate undertone is nice but much like blue mist I recommend the flavor as a mixxer

[size=6]StarBuzz [color=#0000FF]CodeBLue[/color][/size]
[b][i][u]Setup info[/u][/i][/b][spoiler][list]
[*]Hookah: Km Ice
[*]Water: Room temp (would probably be cold water in warmer temps but room temp in garage)
[*]Coals:Exoticas
[*]Bowl:Large egyptian , Mod Bowl
[*]Looks: Normal Starbuzz cut
[*]Clouds: Okish
[*]Smell: Blueberry and chocolate
[*]Taste: Blueberry and Chocolate
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[b][u][i]Notes[/i][/u][/b]
[spoiler]Blueberry taste is stronger than that of blue mist chocolate is not over powering. The smell of the smoke smelled just like the can.
I will never smoke this again , not because it is a bad flavor me personally find the combination of Blueberry (strong blueberry) and chocolate mix pleasant. After 3 puff (after it was already going) i started to gag then vomit from the taste. I think its a good flavor choice if you can handle fruit chocolate mixture but if it is something that like myself makes you sic avoid
[/spoiler]
[b][u][i]Verdict[/i][/u][/b]
0/10 will never smoke this again (see notes)