Apricot

PersianPride

Nakhla Apricot

Setup: 24’ Syrian
crushed ice in the base
nicotine filter
small Bowl with foil

Cut: For nakhla it was very moist and juicy. A few stems but otherwise typical Nakhla cut by which I mean a course shred with the leaves having a lot of surface area.

Smell: Not exactly like apricots, it has a tangy, sour smell to it which I can’t quite put my finger on. But it is a pleasant smell never the less.

Flavour: The taste of the smoke is pretty strong with this one! I don’t know if they have these in the states but it sort of tasted like those apricot fruit bars I used to eat when I was in primary school.
[url="http://www.bellisfruitbars.com/100gmrange.jpg"]http://www.bellisfruitbars.com/100gmrange.jpg[/url]
There was the hint of apricot but the taste sort of bordered a little too much on chemical for my liking.

Smoke and Buzz: The smoke was sufficient but again nothing spectacular, enough to have fun with. As for the buzz in typical Nakhla fashion it had a pretty big buzz.

Overall: Due to its pretty strong and overpowering taste this is definitely one of those flavours that you should use during a group session so as to dilute the strength and dosage you receive. I would probably buy this again but only a 50g portion so that there is always the option of variety.
6.5/10

• 11 months later...
NAKHLA APRICOT

33 in. standard
japanese style coals (im gonna start using fingers)
iced water in base

cut: typical Nakhla cut. Very course with a few stems. not much moisture

smell/flavor: I've been noticing lately that a lot of Nakhla fruit flavors have kind of a bitter smell thats not quite like the actuall fruit. Ive been trying a lot of Nakhla cuz i was sold on sweet melon (which is delicious). but found that this flavor, and mango as well have a very bitter smell and flavor. I was hoping that the smell was not accurate, but i found that Apricot does taste a little bitter and a little perfumy as well. The smoke was full flavored and smooth, but the flavor itself needed to be a little sweeter, and trust me i am not about super sweet candish hoohah. 6/10

smoke: decently thick. If you're facing a light source it appears very milky and white, but if you're in a dim room, it may seem a little sub par. 8/10

Overall: This flavor was just ok, the smoke was descent and Nakhla always has a reputation for a good buzz, but the taste was bitter and slighly perfumy. 6/10

• 1 year later...
Nakhla Apricot

Hookah:
Mya QT
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Usually short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Slight Apricot smell
Taste: Good Apricot Taste, very natural tasting, it's one of the milder nakhla flavors out there.
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: eBay before Seller got caught

Overall: 8/10 Great smoke. Can't wait to try mixing it. Wish the flavor was a touch stronger. But as a mixer it's great. I totally recommend it!

• 4 weeks later...
Nakhla Apricot

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Mya Bowl (with 2 cocos on top)

Smell : Strong perfumey apricot smell.

Taste : A bit weak compared to the smell. Very sweet apricot taste, a little more natural tasting.

Duration : An hour and fifteen minutes.

Buzz : Very good buzz. Felt it within the first 5 minutes. Not really used to the buzz since I mostly smoke AF.

Overall
: Best apricot I've smoked. I have tried AF's a couple of times, didn't like the taste on that one. But Nakhla's is pretty damn good. Would've wanted the taste to be a bit more stronger, but it's still good. One of the few flavors from Nakhla that I actually like and would'nt mind smoking again. 8/10

• 1 year later...
This is my first review! Here goes nothing!

NAKHLA APRICOT

Setup:
2 3k Quicklights atop Egyptian bowl, foil screen
Sahara smoke 2 hose, one port plugged
ice water in base

Appearance: Typical Nak

Smell: Smells like those fruit leather things they sell at trader joes. That was awesome. After I took it out of the box, it started smelling more....floral?

Taste: Nonexistant for me. Either I packed it wrong, or it just sucks, I couldn't get any taste out of it, and any taste i DID get tasted...awful

Buzz: for nak it was very come and go. One second it would be there, next, no.

I also had trouble drawing for the first time ever. I keep this thing clean as all hell, maybe a problem with the ice getting in the stem or something.

I don't think I'm going to be getting this flavor again.

• 4 months later...
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Nahkla [color=#FF0000]Apricot OG[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Green Pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] Mini egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Rainbow
[b]Coals:[/b] CH Nats
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: Dark unripe apricot.[/b]
[b]Taste:[/b] Tastes like popcorn and unripe apricot, dark taste to it. Tastes like burnt flowers.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decent Clouds
[b]Buzz: Eh, not that great[/b]
[b]Duration: 30 mins[/b]
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah John!
[b]
Overall: 2.5/10 It's gross. I'm glad I only got 50g of it. I thought Earl Grey was bad but this is gross. Don't get it, not even a good mixer. Like I said it tastes like burnt flowers.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2][b](Stuie's format)[/b][/size][/color][/size][/font] [/size][/font][/color]

• 2 years later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apricot [/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]standard mya[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems not wet[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells like Apricots [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: A lighter flavor that taste just like Apricots [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] great [/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 7/10 The apricot flavor was there but a little on the light side in comparison to its orange and mandarin cousins. I certainly tasted the smoke in this one but it was still enjoyable. I would have to say my preference is orange, mandarin, apricot although the actual smoke, duration and buzz were all very good. [/color][/font][/b]