Little Purple Candy

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Little Purple Candy here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Little Purple Candy so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Little Purple Candy[/color] (Flavor #102)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Ass? No, I joke, but It really doesn't smell good. Sort of soapy and rubbery?
[b]Taste:[/b] Stick a balloon in your mouth and suck on it for 5 minutes. That is literally what this tastes like.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]4/10 Hands down this is one of the worst flavors of mu'assel I have ever had. Technically it smokes great, which is why I gave it 4 points, but other than that, I would rather smoke nothing at all than smoke this. If I was stranded on an island and had everything I needed to smoke, but only Little Purple Candy to smoke, I would just cast all of it into the sea and melt the pipe down into a tool, use the charcoal for cooking and the hose as a whip or something. It's that bad. I LOVE Thrills, the original little purple candy (and other soap candies), but Tangiers missed the mark so hard on this one that I wouldn't even call this flavor reminiscent of that. Avoid like the plague. Just awful.

• 3 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Little Purple Candy[/color] (Flavor #102)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Al Nawras "Spear" Brass Syrian on BJ Glassworks Red Jumbo Boho.
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Pico Phunnel.
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD.
[b]Hose:[/b] Red Fretted Nammor.
[b]Coals:[/b] Two Razans Stonehenged.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Smells like grape candy.
[b]Taste:[/b] It tastes like a purple Nerds candy or grape PEZ candy, but it's a bit off. I understand what Ty means by the balloon taste. Kinda weird.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Tangiers clouds, as usual.
[b]Buzz:[/b] A little bit.
[b]Duration:[/b] Still smoking, so not sure.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Secret Santa gift.

[b]Overall: [/b]I'm going to give it a 7/10. It's not an everyday smoke for me, for sure. It overall tastes like grape candy, whether it be PEZ or Nerds. I see what Ty means by the balloon taste as in it's just kinda funky. I'd smoke it again, but not the first flavor I'd pick out amongst my stash.