Aussie Juice

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Aussie Juice here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Aussie Juice so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Aussie Juice[/color] (Flavor #112)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Strawberry-Kiwi Fruitopia. Almost identical.
[b]Taste:[/b] Similar to the smell, but with a bit of a tropical punch undertones, still predominantly a strawberry-kiwi taste. Not sickly sweet, but still a very sweet flavor.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This is a very "fresh" flavor. It doesn't feel as heavy as some of the other flavors, yet it is still heavier in taste than any of the citrus flavors. I would sort of rank it as a middle-of-the-road flavor. As such, this is one of the flavors that I would say is a good place for someone unsure about Tangiers to start. Not mind blowing, nor overly unique, but still very delicious and very accessible. If you have ever had the drink Fruitopia, this one is almost identical to strawberry-kiwi fruitopia.

• 1 month later...
Aussie Juice - Flavor #M112 (Birquq)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Al Nawras Wooden/Brass Syrian on red Group Elegance genie base.
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Pico Phunnel.
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty.
[b]Hose:[/b] Red Razan Abu Mahir.
[b]Coals:[/b] Two Razans Stonehenged.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finer cut than Noir or Lucid, medium juiciness. Dark brown in color.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b]Really sweet kiwi strawberry smell. Orgasmic. Filled my entire apartment with the sweet aroma.
[b]Taste:[/b] Pretty much exactly like it smells. Really good.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Tangiers clouds.
[b]Buzz:[/b] None.
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 hour so far, still smoking.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Sample set Eric sent out December 2012.

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10. I deducted a point, but only because I just tried an experimental strawberry birquq flavor yesterday and I prefer it to this. The strawberry was very vibrant, and this isn't as much, I guess because of the mix with kiwi. Don't get me wrong, it's a really good flavor. Probably the best kiwi strawberry flavor I've ever had, no doubt. But I prefer the strawberry just by itself I think. I recommend everyone try this one. I might buy it again, but I'll for sure buy strawberry again, if Eric releases it, that is.

• 2 months later...

Tangiers Birquq Aussie Juice (Flavor # 112)

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Fretted Nammor
Coals: Gaia
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Strawberry Kiwi
Taste: Strawberry Kiwi
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Sample from Eric

Overall: 10/10 Wow the smell is strong strawberry, you can smell the kiwi but it’s hard to notice fully. The taste is great. Better than the Noir Strawberry Kiwi. I am still very picky on Kiwi flavors, but honestly nothing has come this close! Takes the top spot until someone makes a better tasting Kiwi flavor.