Peach

EvansLight

Nakhla Peach:[b]Setup:[/b] Mya QT, Standard Mya Bowl, Standard Mya Hose, Frozen stem and ice water in the base. 2 3 Kings 33mm Coals.[b]Cut:[/b] Normal Nakhla cut. A small amount of stems, and almost strips of tobacco.[b]Smell:[/b] Kind of like peaches, but not any ive had.[/b]Smoke:[/b] Very thick with the right amount of heat. Easily hide your face with this stuff :D[b]Taste:[/b] Once again not exactly peaches, but a very close and very good flavour. This is not a subtle flavour, but a very in your face one, but in a good way.[b]Duration:[/b] 1 1/2 hours, with 3 3Kings Coals.[b]Overall[/b] Very good taste, and good smoke. The favorite shisha around my house and with everyone I smoke, one defiently to keep in stock.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Peach:
Cut: a few stems here or there.
Appearance: Dark, very moist, smelled strongly of peach. It didn't exactly smell like fresh peach, but it wasn't candy-ish either. (Think peach iced tea).
Setup: 32" steel hookah with plastic washable hose, smoked with both natural red bag coals, and three kings. Smoked about 15 times over the summer with this flavor.
Experience / Taste: This flavor is interesting because of how different it is each time you smoke it. Do NOT overheat it, it will punish you!
Heat it gently, by placing the coals on the side of the foil. If you get it just right, it will reward you with a tasty, smooth peach flavor. It can last an hour if not overheated.
The smoke itself tastes like candy, but not artificial peach, more like natural peach. If smoking Snapple Peach Tea would be an option, this is how it would taste.
Buzz: Varies. One time I placed coals that weren't fully red, and on top of that I overheated it. Within 5 minutes I got a buzz that was equivalent to 4 beers. Hits hard. Major headache for several hours (make sure natural coals are heated all the way through!)
It has a good buzz, lets leave it at that.
I recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it yet.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10

• 9 months later...
Nakhla Peach

Smoke: usual nakhla greatness, and thick smoke.

Buzz: Good as usual

Smell: Peachy

Taste: Amazing, really peachy with a good ting to it

Rating: 10/10

Best nakhla ive smoked yet Edited by Brownman18

• 4 weeks later...
Nakhla Peach

Appearance: I'd say medium... not as wet as I typically like, but wet enough

Smell: Wow wow wee waa. Very good peach... strong yet smooth and tempting. Literally made my mouth water

Taste: Excellent. Best peach I've ever had. Tastes quite authentic to me.

Smoke: If I wasn't outside, I doubt I would be able to see very much.

Buzz: This is the interesting part. As soon as I started smoking it, I felt a very small buzz that lasted throughout the entire 90 minute session. It was very pleasant and relaxing.

Overall: I am going to definitely keep this one on hand at all times. 9/10

• 4 months later...
peach

Setup: mya saturn ,regular mya bowl. one 40mm three kings coal

Appearance: light brown and very oily.

Smell: very sweet, somewhat like peach candy.

Smoke: thick white clouds.

Flavor: like a peach, but alot sweeter.

Buzz: didn`t get any buzz (i smoke cigarettes too)

Duration: i smoked this for 1 1/2 hours, the flavor lasted till the end of the bowl.

Overall: 9/10 i just love this stuff, it`s always consistent and never dissapoints me. another great value for money flavor from nakhla!

Nahkla Peach

Setup:
29" Egyptian
Razan Hose
SS Hemi bowl
Abu Abdo Coals (lots, these things suck for naturals...)

Smell: Uhhh, not peach. Perhaps this one should be labeled "Peach Blossom". Little fruity, more floral-y 4/10

Cut: Typical Nahkla. Drier, smalls stems. Medium cut. 5/10

Flavor: Again, not peach at all. Tastes like I'm chowing down on a boquet of flowers. My girlfriend just walked in and tastes it "oh, it's peach.."...ugh maybe a 7/10 because she likes it.

Density: Thin ass smoke. I smoked some Sweet Melon earlier, and uhh...it was plumes. 3/10

Final Thoughts: I'll get this for the girls, not for me....too much flower taste. 4/10

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Peach (Classic Flavors Line)

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Standard Mya Hose
Coals: Three Kings
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Natural Tobacco Color, slightly moist
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was Definitely Peach
Taste: The taste is great actually tasted like a Peach and Honeysuckle blend
Smoke: Huge White Clouds
Buzz: Super Buzz
Duration: ~120

Purchased From: eBay, before seller was kicked off for selling tobacco

Overall: 10/10 Awesome Flavor, First Nakhla and it didn't disappoint. I now know why JD loves this stuff! Took a little to start...but it was worth it!

• 6 months later...
Nahkla: Peach

hookah: custom, very similar to a 22" egyptian "pharo"

coals: natural burning

base liquid: water

smell: just like peach, very strong, sweet. fills the room before even loading the bowl.

taste: just as good as the smell, my favorite shisha that i've tried.

smoke: hard to get going, but if you have the patience to let the shisha get hot enough before taking the initial hit, the smoke gets pretty thick.

rating: 8/10 very easy to use, but easy to burn due to dryness.

final comments: i would recommend mixing this with a wetter shisha, ex: jewel. i've personally made numerous mixtures with flavor and loved all of them. this is an excellent shisha to mix with.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Peach
Hookah: KM Exotica
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: Km Deluxe
Coals: Al Awe'al
Base Liquid: Aqua

Appearance: Chunky cut, brown and sticky
Smell: Not really like peach's...but kinda
Taste: Tastes like it smells.
Smoke: by itself meh...with glycerine AWESOME
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: 10/10 Again Awesome, great smoke. I didnt think I was going to like it, it smelled really strange. The taste and smell is kinda spicey and floral, but really good. This has made the grade to be kept in the shisha cabinet!

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Peach

Hookah:
Syrian
Bowl: Egyptian bowl
Hose: New disposable hose
Coals: 3 kings
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Regular Nakhla cut

Smell: Peach candies, very smooth smell
Taste: Tastes like a real peach, unlike the smell. Not candyish at all. Almost like eating a peach, but would have liked a stronger flavor. Very well done flavor!

Smoke: Great
Buzz: Maybe it's because I'm used to Al-Fakher, but that thing buzzed me real hard, had to take a little break
Duration: 45min (I ended the session)

Overall: 9/10. You buy a peach shisha, you get exactly what you bought. Very nice, I will order more and will definitely try the mizo peach next.

• 6 months later...
[b]Nahkla [/b]Original [b][color="#ff8c00"]Peach[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Tri Metal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] [b]HD reynolds (for some reason I can't unbold this line)
Hose: [/b]Vinyl tubing
[b]Coals:[/b] Cocos
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual nakhla cut gooey
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses/glyc/corn syrup
[b]Smell:[/b] Like a unripened peach
[b]Taste:[/b] Peach!
[b]Smoke:[/b] Awesome clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Typical Nakhla buzz
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Distributor
[b]
Overall: [/b][b]10/10[/b] I forgot how much I love og peach. I used to smoke this 4-5 years ago but when the mizo came out I forgot all about the og. I recently sold all my mizo and bought a bunch of og. It is more peachy, natural and less sweet than mizo. Mizo tastes like a sweet ripened peach, where as og is a little more towards the unripened sweet and sour peach. Love it love it love it!

• 1 year later...
[b]Naklah Peach[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quick lights 40mm[/b][b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b]Smells almost like a floral perfume
[b]Taste: tasted rather tart and had a unpleasant almost chemical like after taste [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b] big white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Typical knock you on your ass Naklah
[b]Duration: only smoked it for about 10 minutes but I would anticipate it lasting a hour and a half[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall:6/10 I found this flavor to be very disappointing given the rave reviews I read about it. It was much more tart then I was expecting and no one smoking it liked that chemical like after taste that would just linger in your mouth and not go away. Yes my hookah was clean... I'm going to give it a second chance at some point maybe I just got a bad batch.
[/b]