Kashmir Peach

Arcane

Tangiers Birquq Kashmir Peach

[size=1]Note: You'll have to be familiar with the other Tangiers lines to understand the comparisons.[/size]

[b]Packing:[/b] Standard Tangiers Dense Pack

[b]Smell:[/b] After it was acclimated, it was Kashmir Peach. No tobacco undertones, overtones or in between tones. I will say that the tobacco did turn soy sauce-y for about 2-5 minutes. I went ahead and set up my hookah and smelled as it should. Not even Lucid did that.

[b]Heat:[/b] This flavor seems to take less heat to get started and gets burn-y rather easily. It was a bit more unforgiving than Noir.

[b]Taste:[/b] Pure Kashmir Peach. Void of the tobacco undertones that are prominent in Noir. I had thought Lucid's flavor was clean compared to Noir, but Birquq has them both beat by a longshot.

[b]Stash Priority:[/b] None.

[b]Final Thoughts:[/b] That stash rating is a bit misleading. If Noir did not exist, I'd rate Tangiers Birquq a mandatory 1Kg in stock. However, Tangiers K-Peach in Noir is the best iteration of the flavor. It is also the only flavor in which I'd prefer to smoke in Noir than any other line. That being said, if you're not a fan of the tobacco undertones in the other two lines or the nicotine bite in Noir......or any influences on flavor, then Tangiers Birquq Kashmir Peach is your only choice between the three lines. It's pure, clean, unaltered Kashmir Peach. And it's pretty amazing. Edited by Arcane

• 7 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Kashmir Peach[/color] (Flavor #38)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]A pure, Kashmir Peach flavor. No Tobacco undertones.
[b]Taste:[/b] Kashmir peach completely isolated. There is no way to accurately describe Kashmir Peach, but it's sort of a spiced, sweet peach with some floral undertones.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]15/10 No, that's not a typo. This is probably my favorite all time flavor, and in Birquq I feel it is even better than Noir. I am not a big fan of heavy tobacco undertones, and I feel this flavor in particular benefits massively from being devoid of them. It tastes amazing, smokes amazing, and everyone who I have introduced it to has fallen in love with it. It is complex and subtle at the same time, robust and mellow at the same time, and just all around awesome. There is no other flavor that even comes close to it. After trying 500g of it, I bought 4kg of it and have almost smoked through all of that in a few months. Fantastic, just fantastic. I also find it is a bit more heat resistant that some of the other birquq flavors, but definitely way more sensitive than Noir K-Peach. As with all Birquq flavors, you have to really watch your heat, but when you get it perfect, it's like an orgasm in your mouth.