Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SundayFundaysTV

Ring Hookah Charcoal (Quick Light)

Hey I finally go around to getting this review up, been swamped with school so I haven't been on the forum to much the last few weeks. This is the Ring Coal I made a thread about maybe 3 weeks or a month ago. Please check it out and let me know what you think about these. I'm gonna try and get on the forum more and post!

[media]http://youtu.be/maZDWVth8-c[/media]

Yeah Chrees, I think I'm gonna pick some up also to keep for traveling when I'm not at home with a coil burner for nats. They are like 21-22 dollars on vendor sites that carry them so they are pretty expensive but they are worth the $ if you go somewhere and have to smoke qls, by far the best qls I've ever had.

21-22 dollars a box of 100 coals*

I always thought the ring shape was a cool way to steal you part of the doughnut.

Sign in to follow this