How To Pack Starbuzz?

I am having issues with the bowl starting to burn after 15 mins or so. Whether it is on a vortex bowl with a quicklight cut in half, 2 coconaras, 3 coconaras, or in my 'shisha saver' bowl with a half coconara or 2 half coconaras.

So I am assuming it is the way I pack it. I fill the bowl up half way or so and very lightly tamp down the shisha so it sits level. It never touches the foil, and I can remove the foil and see the top layer has charred.

When smoke AF using this same method, the smoke stays smooth throughout up until either the coal dies or I finish.

So what am I doing wrong?

I've found this video about packing Starbuzz -- this metod differs seriously from your, I can see. Try it! =)

Heat management is also important, if you don't want to burn tobacco. Try to search HF on this topic also.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nT8G1FPPYI[/media]

sounds like under-packing is going on here.

i strongly recommend throwing the vortex away and buying a tangiers phunnel bowl, but an egytian clay bowl will work as well. anything but a vortex lol!

still though, in the vortex, pack it up to right under the rim of the bowl. its okay if the shisha is almost touching the foil, but pack it right underneath the rim. foil, add holes, add three coals and you will be smoking in no time.

im not experienced with the vortex .. but i would assumepacking the bowl only halfway would have you inhaling mostly heat from the coals and not pulling the warm air through the shisha .. like i assume is supposed to happen with the vortex .. not sure .. just my half asleep thoughts .. woke up in a coughing fit and got on the forum