Tangiers new bowl pics

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scalliwag']I am thinking that Tangiers has played with cars in the past. Because alot of his lingo is in line with making an intake and exhaust system flow on a car that you want to make run really fast. Intake runners and plenums are effected by turbulence and effect the flow in the VERY same manner he explained.  It would not surprise me at all if he comes up with a forced induction system and gives us horsepower specs in the future. Either way I absolutely admire the way he does not stay within the realm of "how things are supposed to be" and ventures off the beaten path.As Skimo "SO ELIQUENTLY" stated earlier we are glad to be the recipients of his hard work and most excellent pursuit of pioneering in our shared love of the hookah [;0]  [/quote] Hmm... an FI hookah? That could get interesting... we might have to get some liquid that cools the smoke more efficiently since FI usually means extreme temperatures haha ok but will it outrun my WS6?

[quote name='Anpu'] [quote name='Scalliwag'] I am thinking that Tangiers has played with cars in the past. Because alot of his lingo is in line with making an intake and exhaust system flow on a car that you want to make run really fast. Intake runners and plenums are effected by turbulence and effect the flow in the VERY same manner he explained.  It would not surprise me at all if he comes up with a forced induction system and gives us horsepower specs in the future. Either way I absolutely admire the way he does not stay within the realm of "how things are supposed to be" and ventures off the beaten path.As Skimo "SO ELIQUENTLY" stated earlier we are glad to be the recipients of his hard work and most excellent pursuit of pioneering in our shared love of the hookah [;0]  [/quote] Hmm... an FI hookah? That could get interesting... we might have to get some liquid that cools the smoke more efficiently since FI usually means extreme temperatures haha ok but will it outrun my WS6? [/quote] yep, you'll need a frontmount intercooler and either a screw on base or good boot clamps if you wanna crank the boost on that bad boy! Probably need a catchcan too

Im glad I'm not the only one who picked up on the car lingo!And hey, i don't care how much power this new bowl has, it needs to be able to handle. I expect my hookah to turn on a dime so I can autocross it!*grabs hose, shifts to second*

I just ordered mine from HookahKings over the phone. The guy there was very helpful and said that he was loving the design after using it for a couple of days. I wasn't all that attentive to how much they cost (being happy I could get my hands on one), but subtracting the shipping and Tangiers shisha from the total cost leads me to believe they're about $13.50. There are five different colors to choose from. All have a base black color that flow into a blue, green, orange, red, and yellow top, similar in style to his older models pictured at hookahcompany.com. I did also confirm that these were the new funnel-style heads with the single center hole.Here are two phone numbers listed for the shop. I originally had trouble reaching anybody through the toll-free number, but got right through on their local number.toll-free: 1-866-232-0877local: 505-345-173911:00am - 6:00pm (mtn)

I'll call and verify the price later.Edit: The new Tangiers Bowls are $12.00 a pop, but shipping is seven bucks a person. I'll do a group order if you paypal me and I bet I could get them shipped out for much less than that. Or maybe Tangiers can sell them directly to us. Or another option I have not mentioned.

I don't get wiggy over $20 for something that I know is going to give me more than $20 of enjoyment. There is no way I would take the time to make a bowl and sell it so cheaply that a vendor could sell it for $12. Sure there are bowls under $3 out there but nobody I know would make them. I piss off what it will cost to get one of these bowls sent to me eating and having a few beers on a regular basis. At least my bowl will last my lifetime if I take care of it. Of course I am not in college and I know how things used to be. Not knocking anybody, fast forward some of your lives and you will be in the same place I am on it.

[quote name='EvansLight']yea im jobless so theres no new bowl for me :( but hopefully soon. I mean i know its worth it, but when in my place all things are expensive :X[/quote] Been there bro. Sorry to hear it.