Greetings From Florida

Hello everyone!

I'm not all that great at introductions but can give a brief overview of myself. I'm originally from the UK but I moved here eight years ago due to family emergency. Haven't left since, really. I used to be a heavy cigarette smoker but ever since being introduced to the world of hookah, I've appreciated this more. I go to a local hookah bar about once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. Unfortunately, due to circumstances with household pets I'm unable to smoke in the house. If any of you know how terribly hot Florida can get, it's not very enjoyable to sit outside and smoke, either. In one way I find this is a good thing since it does cut me back substantially from the bad habit of smoking, but at the same time we all know how relaxing it can be to sit down with the hookah for a good hour or two. =o)

Anyways, hoping to learn more about hookah itself and learn a bit more by word of mouth of other great, local hookah lounges.

Welcome to the site. Once it gets to about October all the way through April/May you should be good to sit outside. Some nights during the winter months gets kind of cold so smoking then while the sun is out is a bit more enjoyable. But definitely most nights during the summer it is a bit too hot.