Fantasy Football Nfl

Tyler

Anyone else here in a fantasy football league? Would be great to get some talk and tips going around from people. I'm in my first official league this year, usually I'm only really into college football but I figure this year I'll venture into the NFL since I know a lot more players since my first attempt, if you could even call it that, 5 years ago. My league right now is:
QB
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
K
Def/ST

I'm hoping that I can grab Brady for my QB this year, he will demolish everyone he plays this year. Rodgers is projected higher but looking at the defenses he has to go against I'm not willing to take that gamble. I also don't buy New Oreleans at all, no Brees

For my WR and RBs I'm thinking I really want to get Greene, Green-Elis, Murray, Bryant, Rice, and Bush. I know I'll probably only get 2 of those but still, there's a lot of depth at these positions but they also can make or break your team.

For TE I'm not really sold on anyone in particular and will probably be a rankings-whore and take the top available person.

K I like Janikowski over Gotskowski

Defenses I'm pretty open but I'm really looking at 49ers, Bears, and Dallas.

But yeah, lets get some talk going on the upcoming NFL season...it's not that far away -- August 5th kicks off pre-season.

Who are you looking to get for your first 3 rounds?

Arian Foster, Lesean Mccoy, Calvin Johnson would be my top 3, but for the first 3 rounds its hard to say whos available by then. I would settle for Demarco Murray, Chris Johnson or Steven Jackson

I forgot about Jackson...would be a nice pickup

Who are you thinking for D/ST?